May is mental health awarness month

The host club had been preparing all night for the first day they would be open since the start of May. This was big, bigger than any other extravagant event or theme they had planned. Kyoya had done week of research and collaborated with employees at the hospital to ensure everything he found was true.

Tamaki and Kyoya had built the displays and Mori put them up while Hunni and Haruhi made treats. Even the twins has stopped their normal shenanigans to help. They had decided that is would be best for them to design outfits and hang fliers.

This month, the theme was metal health awareness and it was not going to be done in the traditional "host club" manor. It was to be a month where people were to be educated about the severity of the disorders some people faced. Support groups where to meet every day this month just to show people that weren't alone. There were going to be classes for those who wanted to learn and all of it was backed by the school itself.

The whole thing has started when Haruhi had refused to wear the normal attire of the host club and instead wearing a support shirt. Instead of forcing them to change, Kyoya explained to the group the meaning of the shirt, which gave Tamaki he idea of the theme (even if his original idea was over zealous, his intentions were good).

People came and went and at the end of it all, Kyoya said something that really, shocked no one.

"If you haven't figured it out based upon the topically pristine appearance of the room, I have minor OCD." Kyoya stated as he was cleaning up for the day, tapping his papers on he table so they were even and laying he perfectly on top of his laptop.

"Are we suppose to be surprised?" Hikaru whispered to Kaoru, receiving a shrug for an answer.

"It doesn't really come as a surprise, although I'm sure that we can all try to help out. After everything we've learned, it seems inevitable that we should and I myself apologize for all the messes I make. All the ones that you get dragged into and as your boyfriend, can try my best to ovoid in the first place." Tamaki said in his topical regal voice, a smile on his face.

"You two are dating?" Haruhi practically shouts.

"Bout time." Kaoru mutters

"And you called us the homosexual supporting cast?"

"Yay! Why is Kyoya-Chan red?"

"I believe he's embarrassed."