Complicated or not

"Excuse me ladies but I must use the restroom." Tamaki smiled at his company as he stood up to use the restroom. As he walked past he gave Kyoya a sideways glance.

Kyoya saw this and understood. He mentally began counting the seconds until he reached a time that seemed inconspicuous. He stood up himself and made his own way to the bathroom.

"Hello beautiful." Tamaki smiles sweetly and wraps his arm around Kyoya's waist, leaving a slow kiss on his lips. "How is the most beautiful boyfriend on the planet?"

"You appear to be doing well." With Kyoya retorts and Tamaki blushes slightly and kissed him again.

Tamaki pulls away with a smile and wraps both his arms around Kyoya who does the same.

"I love you." Tamaki tells him. "You are my world and after today, we will be able to tell everyone. I promise from now on, if you're ready then I'm ready."

Kyoya leans in and kisses Tamaki, their kisses soon become more heated as Tamaki is slowly being pushed up against the wall. He smiles into the kiss and Kyoya takes the chance to deepen it. Tamaki may be physically stronger but he always loves that Kyoya makes him feel safe in being powerless.

They didn't have to say anything out loud, the way they held each other, the way they smiled, everything they did was their form of communication. With just a look, Kyoya could say everything he wanted and Tamaki could too.

As their kisses got more and more heated, Kyoya held Tamaki's hips to the wall and Tamaki's hands slipped under Kyoya's shirt.

In passing, Tamaki may seem like the one who was overly flirty and sensual, Kyoya was the one who normally started the more heated of their sessions.

Kyoya slowly started to kiss down Tamaki's jawline, his boyfriend's head instinctively rolling to the other side, allowing Kyoya more room.

Kyoya pulled away and looked in to a Tamaki's eyes, asking for permission in their own way, but Tamaki shook his head and looked down. Kyoya turns his head to face him and slowly kisses Tamaki's lips to showed how much love he felt for him, to show him it was okay.

"Oh. My. God."

Tamaki looked over Kyoya's shoulder and saw one of the people he was the most scared of telling, one of the people whose rejection he feared most, granted Kaoru wasn't his favorite person, but he was one of his closest friends.

"Kaoru wait." Tamaki yelled as Kaoru ran out. "Kaoru!"

Tamaki pushed past Kyoya and chased after Kaoru. When he got into the main room, Kyoya was right behind him. Out of instinct, Tamaki grabbed Kyoya's hand.

"Kaoru please don't do this."

"Why? Just about everyone thought so, it's only fair now for the costumers to know." Kaoru said directly to them. He climbs on top of a table. "Everyone, Tamaki is screwing Kyoya, get over it." Kaoru yells.

"Actually it's the other way around." Kyoya says plainly, one hand intertwined with Tamaki's and using the other to push up his glasses.

Tamaki however, is using his free hand to try and cover his blush, yet he was terrified. Everyone is staring at they in wide eyed surprise.

"Did you just expose Tamaki as a bottom?" Hikaru asked jokingly.

"No, it's not like that." Tamaki mutters barely loud enough to hear, pulling his hand from his face and lacing his arm with Kyoya's. "I just... I just like to be able to be quiet and I guess, for lack of a better word, introverted for once. It's complicated."

Tamaki had completely embarrassed himself so he buried his head in Kyoya's shoulder. He just wanted to curl up and hide, but at the same time he didn't want to let go of Kyoya.

"Well complicated or not, you're still Tamaki to us. This doesn't change anything." Haruhi finally pipes up from the silence.