Sleep over

This is your king speaking. Ok so I was thinking about the song gay or European when I wrote this so, oh well. Well, enjoy the story and good bye for now my sweet, salty, sour, spicy, bitter, sinnamony and other assorted readers.

             Tamaki's point of view

     "You're not going." My father tells me in a cold voice as he sits at his desk, working. Nothing new there. He never celebrates my birthday, he doesn't even acknowledge it. 

     "Father, please? It's for school and this club that I run!"

     "I said that you will not be going. I have a very important meeting today and you must be around in case you are necessary. Though you are my only son, I don't have to leave the company to you."

     "Yes father." I say as I hang my head and being walking to my room.

     "Monsieur! Monsieur Tamaki!" I hear the maid yell as she runs up to me from behind.

     "What is it Fara?" I turn to see my favorite maid.

   Fara is a sweet woman and has 2 children of her own to take care of at home. Then she comes here and, as my father puts it, 'has to deal with' me. She was the first one to know I was gay and is still one of the few people that do. Actually, she guessed it when I came here, so... She does know me better than my father.

     "A man came here a few minutes ago and said he was your friend. He showed me that he has your phone number, so I let him in. He's up in your room now."

     "Thank you, Fara." I turn to start to my room once more, but turn when I hear Fara speaking again.

     "And, happy early birthday Tamaki."

   Tears begin to form in my eyes and threaten to run down my cheeks. Nobody has ever wished me a happy birthday, not since my mother did. Without saying a thing I turn around and lean down to hug Fara. Luckily she's not much shorter than me, it's like Kyoya, if he had boobs. She gasps but then hugs me back.

"I'll help you get to that trip with your host club, but right now you have to go see who's in your room."

"Thank you, Fara." I say as tears start to run down my face.

"Of course Tamaki." Fara grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me off her. "I hope you know that I think of you as family. You are such an ugly crier, especially when the tears are from real emotion." She wipes the tears off my face with a handkerchief and we both laugh a bit. Then she shoos me off to my room.

Even before I open my door I know who's inside just because Annie (Antoinette), my golden retriever, growling. I open the door and see Annie growling at Kyoya, who is sitting on my couch.

"Why hello Tamaki. Would you please call this beast off?" I laugh a bit at Kyoya.

"Who would of thought that a little dog would defeat the great Kyoya."

"Oh, I love dogs, just not this one." Kyoya glares at Annie.

"But she's a sweetheart!"

"She's evil."

"Antoinette, come here." Annie trots over to me and I squat down to pet her. "She's just protective. Besides, she only growls at people who like me, like the girls at the host club. I think she can tell when someone has a crush on me and then automatically doesn't like that person." I say with a smile, then I have a realization that makes the smile on my face grow ten times bigger. "She can tell you like me and hates you for it!"

     I double over in laughter while Kyoya glares at me over his glasses. Before I can stop him, Kyoya has his arms wrapped around my waist and has pulled me over to the couch. He sits down and I end up sitting on his lap, which stops my laughter.

     "A bit excited, are we" Kyoya says, looking me up and down.

   Shit, I didn't think it was that noticeable. Wait, I'm sitting in his lap. I could make this just as bad or good, however you choose to look at it, for him.

     "Well," I turn around so I'm straddling him lap. "You know I have a bit of control in this situation." I wrap my arms around his neck.

     "No, you really don't." Kyoya grabs my legs and hooks them behind his back. What's happening? Kyoya stands up and wraps his arms around my lower back as he walks over to my bed. He stands in front of the bed and leans over it so my back is on the bed, then he pins me down on the bed with one on my hands held on both sides of my head. At first my expression is one of surprise, but I soon pull it together and we're my usual smirk.

     "Even now you have that stupid look on your face. How is that possible?"

     "You have a lot to lose if you go through with this, but you also have a lot to gain. Though you do this thing, it's subtle and yet it's all I can see."

     "What?"

     "I can see it in your eyes and I can feel it in how you hold my wrists. You won't do it and that's why I have this look. I'm both happy and sad." Kyoya let's go of my wrists and sits up, now straddling my waist.

     "Why are you happy and sad?"

     "Well I'm sad because you look really good right now and we're not alone. I'm happy because you're here and look really good, like always."

     "Well then, I guess we have to do something else then." Kyoya claims off of me and walks over to the couch. "Well? Come over here if you're going to." I sit up on the edge of the bed. I really want to go over there, but I also want to see how much he wants me to go over there.

     "You'd like that, huh?"

     "It doesn't matter to me. Do what you like."

   Kyoya says and kick up one leg and crosses it over the other. Only, when he did so, he accidentally hit Annie, who was sleeping peacefully until now. Annie's head goes up and she looks around. When she sees Kyoya, she starts to growl and he starts to lose color.

     "Ok, ok. So Tamaki, why don't you come over here?"

     "Not if you only want me to protect you from her." I say and glare Kyoya, but when he looks at me I see that he has indeed been paying attention to me as he is using my puppy dog eyes. "Really? I started that, you think those eyes work on me?" Those eyes work on me. Luckily, his aren't- ok it worked. "Fine."

   I walk over to Kyoya and sit next to him. I lean forward and rub Annie's ears, but I can still feel Kyoya staring at me.

     "Like what you see?" I stop rubbing Annie's ears and lean back on the couch. Soon Kyoya and I start talking, I don't remember about what, but I end up leaning on Kyoya's shoulder and falling asleep.