A Host Club Christmas

The music room was adorned with small strings of lights and many lines of tensile dripping delicately from the ceiling. There was a large tree in the corner that the hosts were busying to decorate as Christmas music reverberated joyfully about the room, accompanied by laughter.

Tamaki smiled and looked down from the ladder, he was using it in order to reach the top of the tree, to Kyoya. He took a decoration from Kyoya, leaving a light kiss on his forehead with a smile. He mouths a silent 'love you', receiving the same from Kyoya.

Across the room, the twins and Haruhi laugh as they use tensile jokingly for fashionable scarfs. Hikaru and Kauru strutting about like models on a runway and Haruhi holding her stomach as she's doubled over in her chair from her fellow hosts' shenanigans.

Mori and Hunni were decorating the gingerbread house and other assorted sweets that were strewn about the buffet table. Hunni giggled with a gigantic smile as he drowned cookies in icing. Of course Mori was going though to make sure there wasn't an insane amount but was also fixing cookies for those who weren't fans or couldn't have large amounts of sugar.

Even Renge was helping by taking pictures of each cute scene for the calendar that the host were willing to agree to. She would tell them to pose and they'd do such. Most the pictures were innocent and adorable, of course the twins couldn't let them all be that way.

The Host Club Christmas Party was to be a members only event this year and wouldn't be to extravagant, not for them at least. The after party was hosts only, no exceptions.

They simply watched movies and sat on the couch together, Tamaki and Kyoya cuddling as normal, the twins doing everything they can to make Haruhi laugh, Haruhi trying her best not to laugh, Renge criticizing movies logic while falling in love with main characters, Hunni getting scared at the tiniest things and Mori sitting stone-faced.

And that was how they stayed till they had to go home.