Prologue

Harry Pov.

"Haaazzzzzzz"

"What LouBear?" I ask a complaining Louis as he sprawls across my lap.

"You have to choose someone. Who is it going to be?" Niall says answering my question. I go to question what he meant when Liam hits Niall's arm.

"Hey! what was that for?"

"You said choose someone! Harry, you have to choose a Movie! We all want to watch a different movie. You have to decide who's movie choice, since we can't our selfs." Liam explains.

"Oh. Ok." I look over the three movies they choose. "I pick-"

"Pick my movie HazzBear! Pwease!" Louis says crawling all over me. I push him off, and he lands in the floor with a thud. "Fine. I pick Louis' movie!"

"Yay!" Louis gets up and hugs me, but he is pulled away when someone tackles him, and somwonw else sits on me.

I look over to see Niall on top of Louis in the floor, laughing and "fighting" as Niall claims Louis cheated.

I look up to see Liam sitting on me.

"LiLi? Are you gonna Get off me?"

"Naw. I think I'm fine." he replies with a chuckle and he leans back. I rest my chin on his shoulder as Liam starts the Movie.

And of course. It's a Horror.

Niall and Louis cuddle up together, as Niall gets scared.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you" Louis whispers to Niall.

I laugh at how childish they seem, and how scared Niall looks.

This life is perfect.

Living with my 3 best friends was probably the best decision I have made so far. It's amazing being able to have these dorks in my life.

We have all had a easy stress free life here so far. The way I see it, nothing will change, and I hope that's true. I mean, we are just 4 best friends here. What could possibly happen?

A/N:

Words count:
315

Sorry for the super short chapter! It was just the Prologue though, and I promise the actual chapters will be longer. Stick around and keep reading please!

Vote
Comment
And share this store!

Happy Reading

- Laylania xxx