Movies and Maybe A Little More {5}

1 week Later (sorry for all the time skips. There will be a lot of them!)

Harry's PoV.

Liam parks the car, and we all rush out, and into the theater. "Ok." Liam claps his hands gaining our attention. "I want to watch Spider Man Home coming."

"Awwww but I want to watch Baby Driver Liam!" Louis complains, adding in his own idea at the end, "can we split into groups?" We all agree, and instantly Niall is by Louis' side. "I'll watch Baby Driver with Louis."

"You two seem to be awfully close recently. Why don't you let us have a share of LouLou here Ni?" I ask. Liam gives them a warning look? It confuses me, but Niall reluctantly steps away from Louis.

"Some BooBear, and HazzBear Bonding time here we go!" I pull Louis towards the theater showing the Movie he wants to see.

-half way through the movie-

"this is better than I expected it to be." Louis whispers to me.

"Louis. Why are you whispering?" I ask laughing as he shushes me. "We are the only ones in the showing room! I wonder if Liam and Niall got to get a theater to themselves...." I question as Louis gives me a look.

"What?" he laughs and says, "We are still in a theater haz. Quiet will ya?"

just to annoy him further I get up, and sit on him. He struggles to push me off, laughing along with me. Eventually he gives up, and lets me relax onto him, and we finish the movie in the empty theater.

Liam's PoV.

I watch as Harry drags Louis into the showing room of their choice and I turn back to Niall. He is glaring at me so I asks him why.

"You let harry take my LouLou to watch a movie, alone!" he pouts, making me coo at the cute sight in front of me.

"He was getting suspicious, and I'm guessing he doesn't know about you two yet? When are you going to tell him?" I ask as we walk towards our theater showing room. To my surprise it's empty, I wonder if it's the same for Louis and Harry.

"We haven't told Harry yet. I'm scared of how he will react. Louis and I want to wait till the time is right." Niall explains as we take a seat, just as the light dim out, and the movie starts to show.

-part way through the movie-

I feel Niall next to me lift up the seat divider, and rest his head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around him and ask gently, "you sleepy Ni?" he just mumbles his response. "Lil bit."

i rub his arm, and just enjoy the presence of having my best friend with me.

Niall's PoV.

"Oh god Lou..." I groan as he pushes me on my bed connecting his lips to my neck, sucking softly. Apparently the split up idea was so he could spend more time with me, but since it didn't work, he Is making up for lost time.

(WARNING!!!: If you do not like Smut DO NOT read ahead. Look for more cold print like this, and that will tell you the smut part is over. Don't sorry they don't do anything too bad. FINAL WARNING!!)

He is hovering over me, his crotch touching mine, and his arms holding up his body. He grinds down on me, and I can feel my pants tighten. I pulled Louis closer to me, and move his face so i can kiss him.

He continues to grind down on me as our tongues roam each other's mouths. I slowly drag my hands down his back. He pulls away and smirks at me.

He starts to pull my pants down, but I stop him. "Lou.."

"Don't worry Ni, not all the way, just enough to take care of this." he says gesturing towards our growing erections. I nod, and he slips my pants of my legs in one swift motion. In the blink of an eye, We are both only in our boxers, our clothes discarded all over the room.

Louis trails kisses Down my neck, to my chest, then under my belly button. He palms he through my boxers, making me moan. I watch as he takes the elastic band part of my boxers in his teeth. He drags them down my legs painfully slow. My boxers get thrown across the room, soon followed by his own.

Louis licks the under side of my length, making me throw my head back in pleasure. He pushes my hips down, and takes the tip into his mouth. His pink lips wrap around me, and I'm in pure bliss.

He sucks lightly, making me moan. Before I know it, he takes me all the way into his mouth, his nose touching my stomach. I hit the back of his throat, making him gag a bit, but he does nothing.

'Louis-Oh god!! Lou!" he bobs his head up and down, while massaging my thighs lightly. I grip his feathery hair, as his mouth continues to do magic. He picks up his speed, and after a while I'm not sure how much longer I can last.

"Lou, 'm close" he hums in response, sending vibrations through my shaft, making me moan louder. I feel the familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach, I pull on Louis' hair signaling what is about to happen next. Instead of pulling off, he moves so his mouth is only on the tip.

Louis runs his tongue over the slit while sucking harshly, sending me over the edge. "Lou!!" I moan out loudly as I empty out into his mouth. Making eye contact, I watch him swallow all of it, as he makes his way back up to me. Louis places a soft kiss on my lips. I can taste myself on him, but I don't care.

I flip us over, me on top of him.  I slowly kiss down his body, and I return the favor. Louis' moans are like music to my ears. Once he realises his load in my mouth, I swallow, and join him back at the top of my bed.

(DON'T WORRY MY LOVELIES, THE COST IS CLEAR NOW!)

I rest my head on my pillow, and I feel Louis arm wrap around my waist from behind me. He pulls my blanket up our bodies, and rest his head in my neck.

I can feel Louis' member on my bum, I make to effort to move though.

"I wonder if Liam and Harry heard us" Louis says, and I laugh knowing they probably didn't. Harry always listen to music, and he turns it loud enough so he can't hear anyone. As for Liam? I don't really care if he heard, he already knows about us.

I feel Louis warm breath hit my skin, making my shiver. He mumbles before falling unconscious, me following shortly after, his words replaying in my head, a smile on my face.

"GoodNight Angel. Sweet dreams about me."

A/N:

Word Count:
1178

Hey!

EEHHHH I know! I wrote smut! 🙊

I'm sorry. I know it really sucks (raises eye brow), but I hope you liked it!

What are your thought on the chapter?

If you liked the chapter, could you maybe please,
Vote
Comment
And Share the storie!

It would mean a lot!

- Laylania xxx