Come Back To Me {23}

Louis' PoV.

It's been 2 days since Niall flat lined. They revived him, thankfully. I haven't left his bedside since.

I also haven't said anything to the boys either. Right now, they are at our house getting stuff I'd need. Like a change of clothes and a tooth brush.

I'm pals with someone that works here, so they are letting me use the hospital shower If I need it.

"Louis." Harry said to me. I look up at him and Liam walking through the door, a backpack on Liam's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He says as he walks over to me. I look at him quizzically.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have kissed you, and.. yeah..." he pause and looks at the ground shamefully.

"It's not your fault Haz. And I forgive you." I say quietly. He smiles at me.

"ok Louis. I think you should eat something." Liam says to me. I shake my head no.

"No. 'm not hungry." I mumble.

"You haven't eaten anything since we got here. That's what? 2-3 days?" Harry says. I look at Niall.

"Niall wouldn't be happy if he knew you aren't eating." Liam points out.

I sigh, knowing he is probably right. I nod, slowly standing up.

"I'll stay here." Harry says. "Liam go with him."

Before I leave, I place a kiss on Niall's un-bruised portion of forehead.

Harry's PoV.

I sit down when Liam and Louis leave.

I grab Niall's hand lightly and sigh.

"I'm sorry Niall. I never should have touched Louis." I rub his hand with the pad of my thumb.

"I can't believe you and Louis are or were dating. Are you two even together? I hope. You two would be good together. And babies? Wow!" I smile lightly.

"You're pregnant! Well.... Were pregnant..." My smile drops, and turns into a frown.

"God this is my fault. What have I done?" I sigh deeply before resting my head on Niall's bed.

Louis' PoV.

Liam and I walk down to the hospital cafeteria in silence. I get a bagel and tea, while Liam gets a muffin 

"I uh.... Went to Niall's room when Harry and I went back to the house. I found this. I thought you might want to read it." Liam places a small book onto our table.

"What is it?" I ask i I pick it up, inspecting it.

"It's Niall's song journal. He showed me some songs in it a bit before the accident. I think you might want to read them. They're pretty good." I nod and open the book.

I smile slightly at the first page.

'Property of Niall T̶o̶m̶ Horan.

do not read!!!

If I find out you have looked in this book, I will kill you in the most painful way imaginable.'

Wow. Ok. Wait... What was he trying to put. He crossed something out, then put Horan.... I shrug it off and move on to the songs.

I see many different song titles, each one accompanied by the date they were written, and how the beat of the song goes.

Dedicated To The Boys:
Act my age.