Rehabilitation and Release {30}

((TRIGGER WARNING!!!
there will be a mention of self harm, just in case you need to know. Its very little, and only for a few sentences. It's a bit later when the chapter takes place in the park.

also, this chapter is very smutty. Don't worry if you don't Like that. There are labels for when it starts and stops. But, you should know that by now.))

((I was quaking when I saw that #TooMuchToAskMusicVideo was tending world wide on number 3

Anyway.... onto the chapter!!))

Harry's POV.

(1 week later)

"I know what you did." Niall whispers to me. I give him a questioning look.

"What?" I chuckle nervously.

"You and Li." My heart stops and I choke on my own spit.

I glance over at Louis and Liam laughing by the window, not paying attention to us.

"How did you know Liam and I had sex?!" I whisper alarmed.

"W-What?! Oh shit! You two had sex last week?!" Niall's eyes widen as he speaks.

"What? Yeah I thoughts that was what you were talking about...?" I mumble.

"No. I was just talking about that big hickey." Niall points to my collarbonei, I look down and see the remains of what used to be a love bite from Liam.

"Were you the top?" Niall asks. I look at him surprised for being so straight forward. "Uh no...... I wasn't"

Niall laughs and claps me on the back. I sit down next to him on his hospital bed when he shuffles over.

"You used a condom right?" He whispers to me. I blush trying to hide my face in my hands.

"Someday, I'll be looking after yours and Liam's kid." Niall laughs out loud, catching the attention of Louis and Liam.

"Shut up Niall." I punch his arm lightly.

"What cha laughing at?" Louis asks as he and Liam saunter over.

"Nothing!" I say quickly, not wanting to bring up the fact that Liam and I had sex.

"We're talking about last week when Lia-" Niall stops talking when the door opens, revealing Eleanor 

"Hey Elle." Liam says. We've all become pretty close with Eleanor since she is Niall's nurse. Obviously not as close as Louis, but still friends.

"Good news!" She squeals out of excitement. Before anyone can say anything she starts talking again.

"Niall!" She runs over. "You're free to go! The doctors said you are all good! You can pick up some pain meds at the front desk if you need it."

Smiles break out on all of our faces. "Don't forget to sign out of the hospital when you leave." With that Eleanor is out of the room.

I see Liam whisper something to Louis.

I get up and walk over to them.

"Ok. Let's go Harry." Liam says to me.

"What? Where? Why?" I asks as Liam takes my hand and brings me out of the room.

"So Louis and Niall can have some alone time at home. So they can talk for a bit. I think they need to be able to relax without being in a hospital." I nod agreeing.