Fever.... Right? {16}

(Did you guys watch the Teen Choice Awards? I did. Louis and Bebe did GREAT!!!!! They were really the only reason I was watching.

I just wanted to hear and see Lou. Ok, now onto today's Chapter!!!)

Harry's PoV.

(2 weeks later)

2:06am

"What is that...?" I hear a distracting noise in the halls. I slowly and tiredly get out of bed, and make my way out of my room. Lights from a bathroom direct me.

The closer I get, the louder it gets. It's not very loud at all, but I am a I light sleeper. I realize it's just the tap running, but I can hear something else. The tap is just covering the sound. I'm not very surprised it woke me. I just went to sleep about 10 minutes ago.

I press my ear to the door and hear retching. I knock on the door. No answer.

To my surprise the door is unlocked, I open the door slowly. The sight in front of me, scares me.

Niall.

doubled over the toilet.

Puking his guts out.

I rush towards him. I kneel down behind him, pulling him onto my lap to comfort him, while rubbing his back.

"Louis! Liam!" I call out. Niall continues to puke. Tear in his eyes. The sight breaks my heart.

Liam comes to the door first. "What is it H- Oh shit. I'll get Lou." Liam turns off the tap before heading to Louis' room.

"I-I'm fine." Niall mumbles, getting a break from puking.

"You're not fine Niall. You're throwing up at 2 am."

It's silent for a bit until Niall leans over the toilet once again. Just as Niall pukes, Louis walks in.

Louis' PoV.

"Louis!!" I open my eyes to see Liam.

"What" I mumble. I see the time, and give Liam a 'are your serious' look.

"It's Niall." Instantly I sit up.

"What about him?" I asks quickly. Liam pulls me out of bed towards the bathroom.

"I'm not sure." I walk a bathroom nod see Niall sitting on Harry's lap. Niall leans over the toilet and pukes.

I rush over and kneel next to them. When Niall stops, I speak up. "Niall. Are you ok?" he nods weakly, then leans back against harry. Harry has his arms around his waist.

I start to get jealous, but brush it off.

"You done?" Harry asks.

Niall nods. I go to speak, but Liam does first.

"Let's take your temperature." Harry picks up Niall. Liam takes the thermometer, we all go to Niall's room.

Niall is placed on his bed by harry. I pull the covers up to his hips hoping to grant him even a little bit of comfort.

While Liam takes his temperature, I go to talk to Harry.

"You found him?" Harry nods and turns to look at me. "Yeah..."

"What was happening?"

"Uh I just woke up, and I heard weird noises. They were coming from the bathroom, so I went to check." He pauses, and looks at Niall, then back to me