BriLiam Thoughts {2}

Liam's PoV.

I found Niall crying in the bathroom. He is so torn over loving Louis. I need to help him Practice telling Louis how he feels.

"-But Niall, you need to tell Louis how you feel." I look down at Niall, and he gives me one of those 'are you crazy?' looks, which i probably am. "No! He doesn't like me! He's not even gay! He doesn't know I'm gay! God Liam! do you know what will happen if i tell Him? he will shun me. Ignore me. H-Hate me..." Niall whispers the last part, his voice cracking as fresh tears brim, and spill over his eyes.

"Practice saying it with me, ok? He won't hate you. I promise. Just practice. Pretend I'm Louis. Just say it. trust me, it's not that hard. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"I-I Love you, so, so much..." He finally says, there is so much pain in his voice, it hurts. If only Louis knew how much he means to Niall. I pull him closer and say, "go to sleep. I'll take you back to your room when you're asleep ok? Now, when the time is right, you will walk up to Louis and tell him exactly that." I whisper into Niall's hair, as he closes his eyes.

I think about what we talked about and start to sing quietly.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true"

I finish the song, to see Niall fast asleep against me. I smile pitifully at the sight in front of me. He has tear stains on his cheeks, and his face is red and blotchy. I pick him up and carry him to his room. Once I'm sure Niall is tucked in and warm, I go to my own room across from Louis' and as I'm closing my door, I hear sniffles and mumbling.

I open Louis' door quietly, and i see his back is facing the door, then I hear him. Is he... talking to him self? or is he asleep. No he is definitely a wake. But what is he saying? I creep a little closer and then I hear it.

"-Why...? Unless.... no. I don't... I can't.... but do I..? Do i like Niall..?" More sniffles. I slowly back out of the room.

Louis does like Niall!! Or at least it seems like it. He just needs to realize that he really does. But how.... Something they won't expect...

I'll sleep on it. I crawl into my bed and close my eyes as I brain storm ideas of how to get Louis and Niall together.

~•~•~•~•~

"No you're wrong!" I hear Harry say adding a laugh at the end.

"No harry I'm 100% right! You are being stupid. I'm obviously right-"

I walk into the living room to see Niall and Harry arguing. I cut them off. "What is going on in here? I left to go to the bathroom for 5 minutes, and I come back to see you 2 fighting over.... what are you even fighting about?"

"If Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi or not, which it Is!" Niall laughs trying to hold a glare at Harry, but failing.

"It is not! Pepsi is way better!" Harry retaliates. "BooBear, help me out here, please! Tell Niall that Pepsi is better than Cola!"

I look at Louis, and he looks at me. I gave him a sympathetic look, and he just walks towards the two from the kitchen. He makes his way over to Harry, but side tracks and turns to Niall.

"Sorry Haz, but I have to agree with Nialler here." Louis says before he sits down on Niall's lap, making Niall blush. "NiNi is right. Cola is better than Pepsi!" Lou rested his head against Niall's shoulder, and I know what i can do to embarrass our little leprechaun.