Please Niall {25}

(( Ok. This has nothing tk do with the storie. Did you guys hear that Louis called Niall, because he wanted to go to the Dublin show!! Of course, Niall forgot to call back so he couldn't. Smh. It would have been amazing if he went.

Does anyone know what interview Niall. said this is? I can't find it. Ok, now to the chapter!! ))

Harry's PoV.

I slowly open my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light. Finally I do. I go to sit up, but a weight on my shoulder, stops me. I look down to see a sleeping Liam leaning on me.

His mouth open slightly, small quiet breaths passing his lips.

I smile as I remember Liam asking me to be his boyfriend last night.

I thought I was leaning on Liam last night? We must have switched spots. I chuckle lightly, but stop when I hear a stifled laughed.

I look in front of me to see Louis. He is still holding Niall's hand. A prominent smirk plastered on Lou's face.

"What?" I ask consciously

"You two look comfortable." Louis says smugly.

"Well uh... We are all best friends in here so....."

"True. All though I'm not sure what Niall will feel about me when he wakes up..." Louis says, his voice getting smaller and quieter as he goes.

"Hey." I say softly gaining Louis' attention. "Niall loves you."

He smiles softly looking at Niall with such love. A tear slips from his eye, but he quickly wipes it away.

"You know, you and Liam remind me of how Niall and I are, or were before." I give him a questioning look. Louis smiles, then continues.

"You two. Sneaking off. Sharing kisses when you think I'm sleeping, or when I leave the room." I choke on my breath, and stand up, causing Liam to jolt awake.

"What's going on?" Liam groans as I sit back down a blush on my cheeks.

"So Lirry, tell me. When were you going to tell me the news about you two dating?" Louis says nonchalantly.

"Uh....." Liam stutters

"Hey guys, it's fine. I just thought it would be funny to see your reaction. I was hoping it would cheer me up a bit." Louis smiles sadly.

I get up and walk around to Louis, and rub his shoulder. "You sure you're ok with Liam and I?" I ask wearily.

"Of course." I look to Liam. He smiles warmly at Louis.

"You guys go home for a day." Louis says looking back and forth from Liam to I. "You guys haven't had a proper rest at home in a while. So go, relax, watch a movie. cuddle."

"Why would we leave you?" Liam speaks up.

"Come on guys. Do it for Niall? He would want you to celebrate your relationship in some way." I can tell he wants to be alone for a bit, so i nod my head, and drag Liam out of the hospital room.

-at the boy's flat-

I sip on my glass of orange juice, then set it on the side table. Liam joins me on the couch a bowl of salt and vinegar chips.

I lean my head on Liam's shoulder as he wraps an arm around me, and plays the movie we have set up.

"Do you think Lou will be ok alone?" I ask Liam. He smiles down at me, then turns his focus on the movie. "Yeah. He will be. Anyway, we'll be going back to the hospital tomorrow."

I nod, and look out the window.

"What....." I pause. "What about Niall?" I ask quietly. When Liam doesn't reply after a bit, I open my mouth to ask again encase he didnt hear me, but Liam speaks first.

"I... I don't know Harry. I really, really hope so though..." We both stay cuddled up, watching the movie not speaking again about Nouis for the rest of the day.

Louis' PoV.

I pull out one of Niall's sweaters from my backpack, and slip it over my head. I smell the sleeves and hum in satisfaction. It smells just like Niall.

I caress Niall's pale bruised cheek. I lean over and kiss his forehead, and whisper "I love you Niall."

I look out the window. A beautiful sunset is in view. It would have been nice to watch it with Niall. The array of pinks, yellows, oranges, and purples flood into Niall's hospital room. The colours cascade over his unconscious body.

My hand finds Niall's. I move his hand to my cheek, and I close my eyes pretending this isn't happening.

I open my eyes, and take a deep breath, and so clear my throat. I start to sing a song.

"You look so wonderful in your suit
I love your hair like that
The way it falls on the side of your head
Down your forehead and eyes"

Tenerife sea by Ed Sheeran, one of Niall's favorite artist. I change a few lyrics throughout the song, of course.

"We are surrounded by all of these lies
And people who talk too much
You've got that kind of look in your eyes
As if no one knows anything but us"

"And should you be the last one I love
I want you to know you're too good for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need"

"I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love"

"You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette in front of me
The way it would bring out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife sea"

"And all of the noises surrounding us here
They just fade out when you take a breath
Just say the word and I will disappear
Into the wilderness"

"And should you be the last one I love
I want you to know you're too good for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need"

"I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love"

"Lumiere, darling
Lumiere over me-"

How could I hurt my angel. My love, my life? My everything! Without Niall, I'm nothing, I have nothing.

"-Lumiere, darling
Lumiere over me"

"And should you be the last one I love
I want you to know you're too good for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need"

"I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, love, love, love,
So in love"

"You look so wonderful in yours-suit
I l-love your h-hair like that
And in t-this mo-moment I wa-want you, B-back..."

I stutter out my words, as my lower lips trembles. I rest my head on Niall's lap.

I cry into his lap, muttering the same thing over and over again, until I pass out, exhausted from not getting much sleep.

"I'm so sorry Niall. Wake up. Please Niall.. Please.."

A/N:

Word Count:
1097

Hey!!

How are you this fine day?

Did you guys like the chapter? What are your thoughts?

Anything I can improve??

Anyone have anything interesting coming up soon?

I don't.

I hope you have a colossal day!!

- Laylania xxx