Mine {4}

1 week later

Harry's PoV.

"Niall!" Liam shouts. We are all waiting on him. It's raining out, so we all decided to stay in and have a game night. Everything is set up, the games, drinks and snacks.

"I'll get him." I say walking towards the hallway leading to the bedrooms. "wait Harry! You stay I'll get him." I hear Louis say as he places a hand on my shoulder.

"No it's fine-"

"I forgot something in my room anyway. I'll get it, and him." he says again walking towards the rooms, as I take a seat.

Instead of taking my seat before, I go and sit on Liam. "Hey Haz" he says playing with my curly hair. "Hi LiLi. What should we do till they get back?"

"We should be on a team together, and cheat, or make it look like those two are cheating." I laugh at how stupid this is, but agree anyway.

We start to set up the game, rigging it so we can cheat, and we set up little things here and there, so we can accuse them on cheating too.

Once we are done, we sit back, and I hear a bump from what sounds like Niall's room. I look at Liam and he just shrugs it off saying, "Louis probably pushed Niall."

"Oh" I say frantically, "Remember when Lou had that cake, and he pushed it in Ni's face?" I Burst out laughing, and Liam does too, making me fall off of his lap.

Just as our laughter dies down a bit, Niall and Louis walk in. Louis whispers something to Niall, and it makes him blush. Hmmm there is something going on between the two of them. What is it though?

Louis's PoV.

"Niall!" Liam shouts. We are all waiting on him. What is that sexy irishman doing? I swear I will drag him down here by his foot if I really have to. What
is taking so long-

"I'll get him." Harry says making his way our of the room. "wait Harry! You stay I'll get him." I interject.

"No it's fine-"

"I forgot something in my room anyway. I'll get it, and him." I say walking towards Harry's previous spot, as he took a seat.

Just as I'm about to leave Liam sends me a wink, and mouths 'don't take too long.'

I reach Niall's door and I knock lightly. "Ni? You ok? What's taking you so long?" I hear shuffling and the door opens.

I see a note book open on his desk, and his guitar on his bed. "Sorry I wanted to try and finish this song I'm writing." he packs up, and heads towards the door, but I close it before he can go anywhere.

I push him against the wall with a thump, and pin his hands above his head. "L-Louis?"

I mumble a "yeah?" as I trail kisses up from his collar bone, to his jaw line. "what are you doing?"

I don't answer him, instead I connect our lips. I run my tongue over his bottom lip, but instead of granting me access, he pushes me off slightly.

"I'm sorry Lou but I'm I don't want to keep doing it like this.." He says looking up at me, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I start to panic a bit. Does he not like me? Was he leading me on? Niall wouldn't do that right? Oh god I'm such an idiot. He doesn't like me. Why would someone like m-

"Will you be my boyfriend Lou?"

"I should be asking you that. But yes. I've been wanting to make you mine" I smile as I place a loving kiss on his forehead.

we make our way to the living room where Harry and Liam are, and before we get there he says, "I'm yours."

We walk into the room to see Liam and Harry sitting next to each other laughing. Before we join them I whisper, making him blush,

"Mine."

A/N:

word count:
668

Hi!

I'm so sorry for the crappy short chapter! I promise the next chapter will be better! Maybe even a little Nouis smut?

Let me know what you think of the chapter!

what are your thoughts on Louis and Niall dating?

Harry and Liam's Lirry (friendship) moment?

If you liked it, please Vote
Comment
and share the story!

- Laylania xxx