Epilogue!!

((Very Short Chapter. It has references to the 6th chapter and the prologue -in that order-  just so you know.))

Epilogue!!

3rd Person View/Narrator's PoV.

Years into the future, and the lads still live together. The only change is, they all have family's. Louis and Niall had a magical wedding in Venice Italy. It truly was beautiful.

Shortly after their wedding, Liam and Harry too got engaged, they are also happily Married.

You can't forget about the little ones either.

Liam and Harry have a 5 year old son named Josh, and a 7 month old daughter named Robin.

Louis and Niall have a 5 year old daughter. Her name is Delilah. They also have a son on the way. Niall is 2 months pregnant, but shhhhh don't tell them. It's a surprise for all of them, Niall included.

Maura, Niall's mother, came down to visit, giving the couples the perfect opportunity to have a double date night, so that's exactly what they're up to now.

The couples walk hand in hand down the city boardwalk that lines the shore of the water.

Both couples chatted among themselves, until something caught their eyes.

A cotton candy machine/vendor.

They all shared a knowing look before they turned towards it.

Liam and Harry ran ahead to the cotton candy vendor. No matter how old these 4 get they will always be children, even with children of their own.

"Louis." Niall says as they walk at a slower pace.

"Yes Babe?" Louis turns to his husband, the sunset making Niall look even more mythical than usual. Even after all these years, butterflies burst in his stomach when he sees Niall.

"You never told me your favorite skittles flavor." Niall says, giggling when Louis gives him one of those 'are you serious?' looks.

They both think back to the beginning of their relationship, both of them think in really hard, and remembering when they went to the park and sat on the tree.

"I guess I didn't."

"So are you going to tell me?" Niall stops walking, stepping in front of Louis so he has to look at him, a determined look plastering Niall's face.

"It's purple. My favorite skittles is the purple one." Louis caresses Niall's cheek, and places his other hand around his waist.

"Come on you two!" Liam shouts and laughs at Niall and Louis.

Louis leans Down and places a loving kiss to Niall's lips. The two then continue to walk towards Harry and Liam.

"Hmm Purple eh?" Niall says, slightly swinging their arms between them.

Before the boys get to the vendor, Louis leans over and whispers in Niall's ear with a joking tone.

"Yes, Purple. Who the hell would like green?"

-Later-

Louis slung his arm around his husband, indulging in his wonderful scent.

"Louis?" Niall spoke. Louis only hummed in response. "Thank you."

This confused Louis. He hadn't done anything in particular worth a thank you. "For what?" He subconsciously tilted his head to the side slightly in confusion. Niall lent up, connecting his and Louis' lips in a soft quick kiss. When Niall pulled away, he answered Louis question, all the while thanking him for something that happened many, many years ago, almost a decade.

"Thank you for protecting me."