Help Me {18}

Niall's PoV.

Positive

I'm pregnant

With Louis' baby

I can't breath. I can barely see the positive sign on the tests, my tears blurring my vision.

This isn't real.

This isn't real.

This isn't real.

But....

It is..

No no no!!!

I slide down the wall in the bathroom, the tests on the floor next to me.

What am I going to do!! Louis' going to leave me. Shit!! No! I love Louis! He can't leave me! I'm panicking so much, I can barely hear myself think.

And I definitely didn't hear someone coming into the house, and walking to the bathroom where I'm bawling my eyes out next to 3 positive pregnancy test.

"Niall?" I look up, and thank god it's just Liam.

"L-L-Liam!! P-Please! Y-Y-You ne-eed T-o H-Help m-me-e!!" I cry out, getting up, and clinging onto his legs.

"Hey what's wrong Niall? Are you hurt? What happened?" Liam kneels down on the floor, holding me close and running his hands through my hair.

"A-are L-Lou-is and Ha-arry w-with y-you?"

"No. I went on a run, they went to the mall. Now what's wrong?" Ok. The other lads aren't home yet.

Maybe Liam can help me?

Lam's PoV.

Niall crawl towards something and picks it up. He leans against the tub, and shakily hands me 3 sticks. What?

Wearily I take a closer look. I drop them when I realize what they are.

"Oh my god. Ni..." I stand up,and pull Niall with me. I pick him up bridal style, and bring him go my room. I don't bother closing the door all the way, Louis and Harry did go out.

I sit on my bed, my back against the wall, and Niall on my lap.

Niall clings onto me and sobs.

"I-I-I'm P-Pregnant L-LI-Liam!" My heart is breaking for this poor boy. I Want to cry too. Niall may not be the youngest of the four of us, but he is definitely (at some times) the baby of the group that we all long to protect.

I can't imagine what Niall is going through, and what he is feeling.

"It'll be alright." I whisper in his ear. He sobs harder and chokes out a sentence that I can't hear.

"Did you know Harry is a carrier too?" I say trying to lighten the mood a bit. He nods.

"Louis didn't know that till today. When you went on a walk." I add, hoping to cheer him up at this mention of Louis.

"W-What I-If He Le-Leave-s M-e?!" Niall sobs, talking about Louis.

"He won't ok? Louis loves you. He won't leave ok? And if he does, I'll be here for you. I'm here Niall. I'm always here."

Niall nods shakily. He is still crying, but not as hard. I'm surprised he still has tears!

Niall falls asleep tear stains on his checks.

I just sit here. Watching the (now pregnant) boy sleep.

I hear something in the halls, but my attention is taken by Niall when he mumbles something into my chest.