Date Night pt. 2 Nouis {34}

(( I know the video is bad quality, but it was the only one I could find with that clip at the end of the boys saying who they'd date. I know it's old, but I think it still cute.))

Niall's PoV.

((I know the timing is probably off, and It's probably been more than a year, but please bear with me!))

Today is my 1 year anniversary with Louis. We agreed to not get each other anything, but Louis insisted of planning a surprise date, instead of letting me help plan it too.

The journey here had been very hard. The big misunderstanding, the crash, and the miscarriage. It was hard, but with Louis, Liam and Harry, I got through this.

"Babe!" I turn around to see Louis drinking a glass of water. I'm sitting on the couch talking to Harry.

"What is it Lou?" I asks gently, a big smile playing his lips.

"We're leaving soon. Ok, I just have to give something to Liam." I nod and watch as Louis walks down the hall.

I lean against Harry, sighing with contentment.

"Go get your shoes on little Niall." Harry pats my head jokingly.

"Little? I'm older than you Harry." I say laughing as I stand up and make my way to put on some shoes.

"Yeah. Barley." Harry mumbles, throwing a napkin at me. I shake my head amused, and I throw it back.

"Let's go?" I look to see Louis beside me. I smile and open the front door.

"Have fun!" Harry shouts Before the door closes behind us.

We get in the car, and start on the road. The radio plays as we sing the songs together at the top of our lungs.

after a while of driving, we pull into a dirt parking lot, other Cars filling it. Louis finds a spot, and we get out.

"Louis? Where are we?" I asks as we walk along a path in some trees. Laughter and music in the close distance is enticing me.

"You'll see." He chuckles, swinging our interlocked hands between us.

Something towering catches my eyes. I pull Louis behind me as I run a few feet to an archway/gate. I step through, smiling as I look around, while Louis pays the admission.

I turn to Louis, a playful smirk on his face. "An amusement park?!" I jump with glee.

"I hoped you'd like it." Louis says, walking up to me. I turn to face him, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. I pull away and whisper, "I love this."

I grab a park map on a stand a few feet away. Roller coasters, a ferris wheel, bumper cars, a carousel, and game booths are just a few things this place has.

I look to my left, and on the far side of the park, I see a body of water. A lake, or the Ocean, I Know not, but I don't care. This place is amazing.

"Where to first?" Louis asks me. I point to a huge blue roller coaster, beaming with excitement.

"Sure." He laughs, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ride. Before we get there, he stops and pulls something out of his wallet.

"Here! You'll need this." I look down to see a blue bracelet. I notice Louis slip one on his wrist too.

"What's this?" I ask curiously.

"So we don't have to wait in long lines." Louis smiled at me. I kiss him quickly, and we make our way to the roller coaster.