It's my fault {22.5}

Harry's PoV.

We're sitting in Niall's hospital room. It's been a few hours since we got the news.

-flashback-

The doctor walked through the door, and over to us.

"Party for Niall Horan?" Liam nods.

"Mr. Horan was hit by a car, and he was knocked out right away. He lost a lot of blood, and almost died." I look to Louis and I see him shaking as he sobs.

"Please just cut to the chase..." Liam says quietly.

"Mr. Horan.... Is in a Coma, we have no way of knowing when or if he will wake up. He also suffered from a miscarriage."

Louis instantly dropped to his knees, as he let out a scream/cry.

Liam and I exchange worried glances before he wraps his arms around Louis, causing him to calm down a bit.

I look back to the doctor.

"Mr. Horan was hit straight on by the car. We are guessing he hit the windshield, as he had multiple cuts on his head. A few glass fragments had to be surgically removed." He continues to explain to me.

"He has a broken rib, a bruised lung, and a concussion. He did flat line 2 times on the operating table. We were lucky to revive him. The first time it was fast, but the second.... took a while."

"W-What does that m-mean?" I ask wearily.

"When he flat lined, he obviously stopped breathing. The second time he flat lined, it took 2 minutes to revive him. In those 2 minutes, he was restricted of oxygen. That cut the blood flow to his brain, and other parts of his body. we fear that he might have brain damage. We will do some x-rays later once we get the machines ready."

I nod slowly before muttering, "anything else?"

"Yes." The doctor gives me a sympathetic look before finishing his sentence. "Mr. Horan has a small spinal fraction. If or when he Wakes up, he may not be able to walk. If it heals properly, he will be able to walk, no problem."

I cover my mouth to quiet my gasp.

"He is in room 201 down that hall." The doctor points to our left. "We will be in to get him for the x-rays later. If you have any questions or problems, please come to me." I nod.

When he walks away, I look at Liam. He nods at me indicating he was listening. I kneel down on the other side of a still sowing Louis.

"Lou..." I whisper. He flinches as I touch his shoulder.

"I-I w-want t-to see-see hi-h-him." Louis looks up at us slowly. His eyes red and puffy.

Liam and I help him up, and we walk to room 201.

I open the door slowly, Louis and Liam enter after me.

Instantly Louis runs to Niall's side, and he sits down, grabbing Niall's hand and sobbing.

-Flashback over-

I'm sitting on a chain next to Niall's bed. Liam in next to me, and Louis is across from us.

Liam slings his arm around me. I rest my head in his shoulder.

God. What have I done.

I ruined their relationship, and I don't think I even like Louis anymore. I even have more romantic thoughts about Liam.... not that I have any. I don't like Liam more them a friend... Yeah...

I swallow the lump in my throat before speaking.

"Lou..?"

Louis' PoV.