Secrets {19}

Liam's PoV.

(3 Days Later)

I'm laying on Niall's bed right now, while he paces back and forth.

"Niall it'll be fine, ok?"

"What if it's not though Liam?"

"It will." Niall sighs. I sit up and pat the spot next to me. He sits down, and I sling my arm around him.

Niall rests his head on my shoulder, a prominent frown on his face.

Louis' PoV.

There something going on between Liam and Niall. I don't know what it is. I need to ask Niall. But where is he? I'm watching T.V. with Harry.

"I'll be right back Haz."

"ya ok Lou." He smiles at me.

I make my way to Niall's room. I hear voices, so I press my ear against the door. I know eavesdropping is bad, but I can't help it.

"Niall you have to tell Louis." That's Liam. But tell me what?

"Not yet Liam. We can keep this a secret for a little longer." I knew there was something going on But what?

"He'll find out sooner or later. Niall he has a right to know. I think he already knows something is up." Wait... Is he cheating on me?

"He can't know! Louis can't know yet!"

"I don't think he knows. I just think he knows there is something." Yeah that's right. I'm on to them...

"Liam. He can't find out. Please. You can't tell him."

"Niall." Liam sighs. I try to peek through the crack but I can't see. "Louis is your boyfriend Niall. He has to know. This isn't something that can stay hidden forever."

"But I'm not ready to tell him! I'm scared of what he'll say or do." That's it. I've had enough. I open to door to see Liam with his arm around Niall.

They both look up and Gasp as they see Me.

"Louis! Um How much of that did you hear?" Niall asks nervously standing up.

"I heard enough. Start talking." I sit on Nialls desk chair.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Liam gives Niall a sympathetic look, and gives me a 'go easy on him' look.

Liam closes the door behind him, and I don't hold back.

"Are you cheating on me with Liam?"

"What?" Niall looks at me like I'm crazy. "I would never do that! Louis I love you! You should know that!" Niall looks about ready to cry. I want to hug him, but I need to know what he is hiding.

"What's going in then. What have you been hiding?"

Niall walks over to his dresser and opens his second drawer. He takes something out and sits back down on his bed in front of me.

"Louis. Promise you won't- just.... Nevermind." I give him a questioning look.

Niall holds out 3 white sticks. I take them in my hand. What are these? I flip them over, and everything stops.

I just keep staring at the 3 positive pregnancy test.

"Lou.... I'm pregnant... You're the father..." Niall whispers. I can hear him, but I'm still frozen sitting here, looking at what Niall gave me.

"Lou...? Please don't be mad." I look up to see Niall with tears spilling onto his now red cheeks. But for some reason I can't move.

"Louis. Say something please..." Still nothing. What's wrong with me?