Dreams {1}

Niall's PoV.

"-Give a little time to me, or burn this out
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around
All I want is the I want it the taste that your lips allow
My-My, My-My oh, give me love-"

Ed sheeran "Give me love" played in the background as i sat on the couch in our flat living room. My hand resting on my stomach. I'm 7 months pregnant, and I love Ed Sheeran so why not play it for my baby?

I hear the Front door opening, and in steps Louis. "Honey, I'm home!" I laugh as he makes his way over to me. The song ends and "The City" starts to play

"This city never sleeps
I hear people walk by when It's late
sirens bleed through my windowsill
I can't close my eyes
don't control what I'm into-"

"I was listening to Give me love to get the baby to relax" I groan as I feel the baby start to kick again. "This song gets him excited"

Louis places his hand on my stomach and feels the baby's movement, and he laughs, placing a kiss to my forehead. "I think he is dancing"

"If he takes after you, he'll be a terrible dancer." I joke

"Hey!" Louis pouts at me and I giggle at his adorableness. "You know you love me"

"Do I?" I ask leaning closer to him. "Yes, Yes I Do" I whisper. We both lean closer to connect out lips, but before we can I jump out of bed.

I look around my dark empty bedroom, then down at my flat stomach. I start to sob uncontrollably as I clutch my stomach. It was a dream. An amazing dream.

I get up and go to the bathroom in the hallway. On my way I see that it's 4:52. Good. I should be the only one awake.

I make it to the bathroom and I look into the mirror. My appearance makes me sob harder. I have dark circles under my red puffy eyes. I try to contain my sobs as I slid down the wall, to the floor, not wanting to wake up the other boys. I fail, as I hear someone calling my name, and someone slips into the open door bathroom.

"Niall?" I freeze as my name gets called, but i just put my head in my hands not wanting to find out who found me

"Niall, What's wrong?" He places a hand on my shoulder, and I realize it's Liam. He pulls me into his lap, and I sob into his chest.

"I-I h-ad a dream T-That I was preg-pregnant and it w-was so real Liam. It-It was s-so re-real!"

"Awe Niall... Was Louis the father?" He asks me as he rubs my back. He knows about my feelings for Louis. We tell each other everything. I'm the closest with Liam, so it was only natural I told him first that I'm gay, and that I Like, not scratch that, Love Louis.

"Hey, It'll be fine." Liam reassures me

"I d-don't UN-understand though" I whisper

"what don't you understand?" Liam runs his hand through my brown hair. I haven't dyed it blond in forever.

"I'm N-not a carrier. I c-can't get pregnant"

"Maybe you are?" Liam questions me.

"My m-mom would h-have told me t-though, right?" I say the last part almost to myself.

"yeah you're right. But Niall, you need to tell Louis how you feel." I look up at Liam like he is crazy, because he is. "No! He doesn't like me! He isn't even gay! He doesn't know I'm gay! God Liam! do you know what will happen if i tell Him? he will shun me. Ignore me. H-Hate me..." I whisper the last part sobbing again at the thought of losing Louis as a best friend.

"Practice saying it with me, ok? He won't hate you. I promise. Just practice. Pretend I'm Louis. Just say it. trust me, it's not that hard. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"I-I Love you, so, so much..." I say looking at Liam. He smiles at me, and kisses my forehead. I snuggle back into him, and he says, "go to sleep. I'll take you back to your room when you sleep ok? Now, when the time is right, you will walk up to Louis and tell him exactly that." Liam's voice gets quieter and further away, and I drift off to sleep dreaming of a certain Blue eyed beauty that I can't have.

Louis' PoV

I groan as I wake up from noises outside someone where in the halls. I look at the time.

5:01 am.

Who could possibly be voluntarily awake right now? I shove my bed sheets off of my body, and trudge my way out of my room. I see a light coming from one of the bathrooms and I hear voices. The closer I get, I realize there are two people in there, and one is sobbing. I look through the crack of the open door, and see It's Liam and Niall.

Niall crying? oh no... Is he ok? Wait... Why is he cuddling with Liam? Why didn't he come to me? Does he Like Liam more- What's wrong with me? Liam probably got woken up too...

But why is Niall sobbing? I can see they are talking, but I can barely hear them. I sneak a little closer and hear Liam first.

"-you. I love you. I love you." He says to Niall. What? I know we say that to eachother all the time, but The way we said it, and the position they are in, it seems a little more than friendly to me-

"I-I Love you, so, so much..." Liam kisses Niall's forehead. Niall and Liam snuggle closer together, and he says, "go to sleep. I'll take you back to your room when you sleep ok? Now, when the ti-" I've has enough. I walk away from the bathroom door, not wanting to see or hear that anymore. I slip past my open bed room door, and crawl back into bed.

I pull the covers closer to my chin. Does Niall actually love Liam? Are they in a secret relationship? They can't be! Thats my Naill- Wait... did I just call him "my Niall"? He isn't mine. But why do I wish he was? I'm not gay. Neither is Niall! Maybe... Maybe I am gay.... But Niall isn't. And If he is, he is probably dating Liam...

Whatever. I just need to sleep. Sleep and forget i ever saw anything. I pull my pillow and blanket closer, the heat capturing my body.

My hand brushes my face, and it's only now i realize i have water on my face.

Am I crying?

Why...?

Unless.... no. I don't... I can't.... but do I..?

Do i like Niall..?

A/N:
word count:
1171

Hey! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! It was pretty crappy, but I tried. The chapters will get better, and longer, hopefully!

What are your thoughts on the chapter?

Louis getting jealous?

the little Niam moment (friendship moment only)?

Vote
Comment
and share the storie

- Laylania xxx