Surprise Boys {15}

Louis' PoV.

I turn the lights on and gasp.

"What....?"

The place is covered in plastic. Everything is. Walls, floors, furniture, and.... the ceiling? What?

I see 2 shirts on the ground with 2 clear safety goggles, and a note.

"Please wear." I read it, and pass it to Liam, while I pick up the shirts and glasses.

I wearily change my shirt and put on the glasses.

"Lilo?" Liam laughs. He points at my shirt, and that's when I notice the word In Niall's hand writing.

"This is definitely a trap. But what do they have planned?" I ponder as Liam changes his shirt and glasses.

I notice buckets with water balloons, and whip cream cans, and water guns? I don't know what they're filled with, and I don't think I want to find out.

"Where are the-" Liam starts, but is cut off by a deep Cheshire voice.

"Narry vs Lilo" I look around but I can't see him. I give Liam a questioning look. Neither of us daring to move yet.

"Whip Cream, Chocolate guns, and Paint balloons." Niall. But where are they?!

"Object of the game, is to cover both opponents team names on the shirt. Once it's covered, you're dead. Losing team cleans up. Any questions?"

"Uh Yeah I have one." Liam says creeping towards a bucket.

"Where are you?" I go to the kitchen and grab a chocolate filled gun.

"Right here." Harry smirks as he and Niall apear from behind the couch. Liam makes the first move, throwing a balloon at Niall. It hits his stomach and explodes in a bright blue. Nothing on this team name/target.

"Louis!" Liam shouts. I run towards them, and spray chocolate Everywhere not even aiming. Laughs are heard throughout the house as we attack each other. I get hit in the chest. I look down laughing.

Half of my "Lilo" covered in pinks greens and yellow. I look to see Liam covered in whip cream and paint. His team name also being around half covered.

While Niall and Harry bend down, I grab Liam and run. "We need a plan." I whisper as I stifle my laughter.

"Ok. How About..."

Niall's PoV.

I grab about 5 balloons and notice team LiLo missing. I turn to harry. He is covered in chocolate, cream and paint. We burst out laughing at each other.

"Wow Niall, how did you not get anything on your target?" I look Down and see thaT barely anything got on my "Narry."

I look at Harry. "I could say the same thing to you!" I laugh.

"Ok. I say we split up." Harry says picking up the second chocolate syrup gun. I nod. Harry goes right, towards the hallway. I make my way to the kitchen and dining.

"Oh Lilo!" I call out referring to (obviously) Liam and Louis. "To scaRed to fight?"

I feel something cold hit my back. I turn to see Louis. I back up slightly a smile on my face.

I back into something and freeze. I feel hot breath on my ear, and hear a whisper. "You tell me." Liam grabs my arms, and I drop the balloons I was holding. All of the bursting, creating a colorful slippery mess on the plastic.

"Lou-" I wince and laugh as Louis uses chocolate to mark something on my chest. I look down and gasp as I see a big X.

I look up to met Grey-Blue beautiful eyes. I struggle in Liam's grasp.