Let's Talk {14}

Liam's PoV.

(2 weeks later)

It's been 2 weeks since I went to the bar with Harry. I still can't remember who I did stuff with.

It's also been 2 weeks since I found Louis and Niall in bed together. I haven't asked them about it. I can't ask Niall. He'll be to embarrassed. I could talk to Louid about it...

I will, I just can't find the right moment too. When we are away from Niall and Harry. They still haven't told Harry.

Maybe I cou-

"Morning Li. What are you doing up?" I turn to see Louis walk into the kitchen.

"Thinking. You?" I asks.

"I'm going to the gym. It's been awhile since I had a proper work out." He pauses, his back to me. He mumbles, probably to himself, but myself catching what he said. "Not counting Niall of course."

I smirk at his comment, but wipe it off when Louis turns to me again. "Wanna come too? We'll get lunch after" I smile a nod.

"What about Niall and Harry?" curiosity sweeping my mind 

"They Are still asleep. I'll leave a note." Louis says writing on a sticky note.

"Let me just grab my gym clothes." I run into my room, quietly, seeing as Harry and Niall are still asleep. I change into black basketball short that have green/Grey stripes on the side. I slip on my white t-shirt and head towards Louis.

He is wearing a white shirt as well, and Grey basketball short that have Electric purple dna like design's on the side.

I grab a gym bag that has both Mine and Louis' change of clothes and we are off.

Harry's PoV.

I wake up to find a strangely quiet house. I check and see Liam and Louis are both out of their rooms. Thankfully Niall is still here.

I too am tired, but I don't want to go back to sleeping. I walk over to him, and wake him up. I don't want to be up alone. And from the sounds (or the sounds that aren't there rather) in the house, I can only guess Niall and I are alone here.

"Ni. Get up." I shake Niall, until his eyes flutter open.

What is it Haz?" He asks as he sits up.

"I think Lou and Li left. I didn't want to be up alone." Niall nods, a slight frown on his face.

"Where did they go? and why didn't they wake us?" Niall questions as we track our way to the kitchen. Niall starts to make us tea and bagels. That's when I notice a blue sticky note on the counter.

I pick it up. "Niall. I think the boys left us a note." I look up to see Niall placing my tea and bagel in front of me, as he takes bit of his own breakfast.

I thank him, than read the note out loud.

"Niall and Harry,

Liam and I are going to the gym. We are going to lunch after. It's been awhile since the 2 of us had hung out alone and had a Lilo (That's us) day. I didn't want to wake you 2, because you looked so peaceful. Have a fun Narry (That's you two) day. Don't miss us too much. See you later. 

-Louis x"

I look at Niall, a mischievous grin on both of our faces. Simultaneously Niall and I both shout out, "Let's prank them."

"We could.... Cover them in paint?" Niall suggests.

"Or we could use sweets?" I asks.

"Maybe something with water balloons..." Niall mumbles. We look at each other.