Recreation for Lirry {29}

((Did you guys see all the things Louis was saying about Niall -on Twitter- and his song? I know i read into everything, but it just melted my heart!))

Louis' PoV.

The sun is starting to set, and I can tell Niall is getting tired. We've been talking non-stop, and catching up since Niall woke up this morning.

After a moment of silence, Niall speaks.

"You guys should go home and rest."

"You sure?" Harry asks.

"Yeah. I'll still be here tomorrow." Niall smiles. Harry and Liam says their goodbyes and exit the room.

Niall looks up at me. "That means you too." I shake my head.

"I'm staying here Ni."

"Louis. I can see the dark circles under your eyes from this other side of the room. You look exhausted! Go home and sleep in a bed." Niall urges me on.

"No. I'm not going  home until you can too." Niall sighs defeated.

"Can you lay with me then?" Niall asks quietly as he shuffles over making room for me.

I move next to Niall, wrapping my arms around him. He rests his head on my chest, snuggling close to me.

"I'm so in Love with you Niall Horan." I say and I kiss his head.

"And I'm so in love with you Louis Tomlinson." He whispers. I can hear Niall's breathing slow down. I watch as Niall exhales with a cute puff each time.

I notice it's now dark. I close my eyes, getting a much needed peaceful sleep for the first time in 3 months.

Liam's PoV.

Harry and I make it home. As soon as he closes the door, I push him against it.

He gasps as his back comes into contact with the door.

((Small bit of SMUT here. You might  want to slip it, you might not. It's up to you, I won't judge. Just skip to more bold print))

I press my lips against Harry's in a hungry kiss. He kisses back.

Before I know it, We are both naked in my room. Harry in underneath me on my bed.

I'm about to enter him when he stops me.

"Wait!" I look at Harry. He looks a bit nervous.

"What is it? do you not want this? I can stop." I says smiling down at him to let him know it's ok.

"No I do want this. It wouldn't be my first time but Liam... I'm a carrier. You need to use a condom." I mentally slap myself.

how could I forget my boyfriend is a carrier?

"Right! be right back"

I quickly run into the bathroom, and open the third drawer. Surely enough, there is a condom and a tube of lube. Haha that rhymed.

I go back to Harry, both items in hand. I slip the condom on and put some lube on my hand.

I smirk at harry, as I run my hand up and down Harry's member painfully slow.

I stop abruptly making Harry frown.

"Liam. I swear to god you will Fuck me now or i will Fuck you up. I'm a power sub, but when i want i can be the most dominant person in the world." Harry grits through his teeth.