So.... What are we..? {24}

^^ That was posted on the official 1D Insta. I just wanted to let you know, encase you didn't. I just think they look amazing, with the light around them the way it is.

((I just want to dedicate this chapter to @TommoxLouaf and @inhalemyrichard for being really active readers so far! There will probably a small note for these two at the end, so stick around for that!! Now, to the chapter!!))

Liam's PoV.

It's been about 1 week since I gave Louis the song book.

Please wake up Niall.

"I'll be right back lads." Harry and I look to the opposite side of Niall's bed to see Louis stand up.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks

"Bathroom. Do you two need anything? A snack? Water? I can get it at the cafeteria since I'm going out." He offers a little numbly, adding a small hurt smile to seem less out of it.

Harry shakes his head no.

"Um if it's no trouble, could I have a tea?" Louis nods, and exits the room.

When the door closes, I look to Niall.

He still has stitches, and his cuts still look brutal. On the bright side, his bruises are healing, kinda....

The spinal fracture is still the same, but doing a little bit better, same thing with the bruised lung.

I sigh as I look to Harry. I still haven't talked to him about the bar. Now would be the time, with Louis gone.

"Harry..." He looks to me a small smile playing his lips.

"Yeah Li-Li?"

"Uh.... Remember when we went to the bar?" He nods "And you said you were with someone?"

"Yeah. It was actually a guy. He was so amazing..." He says, adoration clear in his eyes. "The only problem is, i don't remember who he was..."

"Uh Hazz i know who it was.."

Harry's PoV.

"Uh Hazz i know who it was.."

I look at Liam, "who?!" i start to get a little excited.

He takes a deep breath then looks down at Niall and mutters, "it was me..."

My breath catches in my throat. What?!

"what do you mean.." I ask wearily

"I remember Harry. Everything. That was me. We got drunk and... and-" I cut him off by pulling his face to mine and kissing him.

He kisses back, and it all comes back to me.

The drinks, the kisses, the room....

I pull away and smile at Liam, he had a blush on his cheeks.

I go to lean in again, but Louis walking through the door stops me.

"Here is your tea Liam." Louis hands a tea to Liam, as he sits down and grabs Niall's hand. I watch Louis sip away at his own tea, sorrow and regret dripping off of his face.

-hours later-

I turn on my phone, the brightness basically illuminating Niall's whole hospital room.

The time reads

4:00am

I can't sleep. I have no idea why, I just can't. Liam is a sleep next to me, leaning on the back of his chair.