1 Thing 2 Do, 3 Words 4 You {7}

A/N:

Holy Shit!!!

114 Reads?!?! This is crazy!!! Thank you so much!! I never thought I would get even a single read at all!!

Ok, on to the chapter!!

-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-

Niall's PoV.

4:30 am
**beep beep beep beep beep bee-**

I turn my alarm off, and make sure it didn't wake up Louis. Awe. he looks adorable when he sleeps.. It almost makes me feel bad for leaving right now.

Maybe I'll stay..- No Niall. You have to do this. wow. I'm arguing with myself. Ok back to work.

I slip out of bed carefully, and I kiss Louis forehead. "Bye Louis.." I whisper.

I change out of My pjs and into day clothes. I sneak down the hallway. I smile as I see Liam sound asleep in his room.

I walk into the kitchen and make a bunch of food. Sandwiches, salad, and even some pasta. I add some drinks, cookies, and brownies. I pack it all away, and throw it into a cooler that'll hold everything. I head to the door, and put the cooler in the car trunk.

I run back into the flat, and grab my backpack by the door, containing everything I'll need.

Before I drive off, I text Liam, telling him enough so he doesn't worry. I wanted to text Louis, but I couldn't.

5:57am

I look back at the flat, then I pull out of the drive way.

Louis' PoV.

10:26am

I wake up to an empty bed. My smile drops a bit, as I realize Niall isn't here.

I make my way to the kitchen to find a note on the counter.

"Out on a run. Be back later.
-Li"

Niall is probably out with Liam. Hmm they left me here. That nice..

Oh well. I make a cup of tea, and toast, and then I make my way to the living room. I put on a movie, and sit back and watch.

-later-

3:19

I'm on movie #unknown and Niall still isn't home. Where is h-

The door opens and I turn to see Liam waLking in, but no Niall. I frown and ask, "Where's Niall?"

He just smiles and says, "He'll be home soon I'm sure. Go get dressed though. We're going out later."

I pout as i make my way to my room and get changed. Niall better have a good excuse as to where he went.

-later-

6:26

I'm pacing the living room, as Liam just sits on the couch laughing at me. "How is this funny to you? Niall is gone! He could be cheating on me! Oh my god! He's cheating on me! I knew it!"

"calm down Lou. He isn't cheating. I can promise you that." he says. I look at him suspiciously. "How do you know that?"

before he can answer, Niall walks through the door. He smiles at me like he hasn't been missing the whole day.

"Ok Louis. Let's go." he says nonchalantly.

I stare at him in disbelief and anger. "You've been gone the whole day, and you show up and just say 'Let's go'? You're kidding right? I was worried about you!"