Vision

York. It was the city that we girls had only heard distant stories about. William went there once on his campaign, but he hadn't mentioned it past explaining how beautiful it was.

William was waiting outside down the street with the horses. I had asked him about Elizabeth, and he had no idea where she had been. It made me worry more.

We returned to the inn, and all of her things were gone. So many thoughts went through my mind, most of it was worry. William hadn't seemed to mind. He seemed deeply lost in thought.

"Do you think you can talk to someone? Maybe another lord? She didn't just disappear." I said as William opened the room door. His face was somber. "Miss Ayla... Elizabeth was already taken to her respective place. It is in very low likelihood you'll ever see her again." His voice was soft, and I felt he was equally sad for himself.

"Tomorrow I will be seeing you early. It will be a lounge journey to York, and the man instructed me specifically at sunrise, we should embark." William bowed and I nodded, turning over to sleep. I heard the door click and his feet carry him downstairs. At dawn, the new life began for me. And I was alone.

I was alone. I stood in a large room, furnished with a giant bed. It had posts that were almost as tall as the ceiling, with white satin draped between them. There was a figure on the bed, I couldn't see a face.

"Ayla..." the voice called. It was deep, seductive. My body was warm, aroused at the sound of him calling me. My feet moved without me telling them. I stepped slowly towards the satin white sheet that hung between me and the voice.

The figure stood, towering over me. The sheets flew up, revealing his face. Why couldn't I see his face? I stared at him, but his eyes, his mouth, I couldn't see them. It was a blur. His body stood before me. He wore a white blouse that hung down to his thighs. There was nothing underneath.

He walked towards me, and a shot of fear hit me. I turned to run.

"Ayla..." his voice was behind me, whispering. I halted in my tracks as I felt a hand wrap around my waist. I turned, facing him. I could not see his face. His hand cupped my cheek, turning me to him.

When his lips met mine, I gasped. They were soft, but cold. I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He picked me up, and my legs wrapped around his waist. We floated over to the bed, and I felt the softness hit my back. He broke the kiss, and trailed his lips down my body, kissing every inch of me. My neck, my collar bone.

When did I get naked? I felt his tongue swirl over my breasts, my back arching. He stopped, continuing working his way down. He looked up at me, and I could see his eyes. They were red. I wanted to move, but my body was limp.

His head went between my thighs, and I cried out as his tongue invaded me. My core pulsed, and I felt a wave of pleasure building inside of me. His hands moved to my ass, squeezing tightly as he sucked me, and I exploded. Everything inside of me erupted with pleasure.

My release was short lived as a felt a nip of pain on my inner thigh, followed by another warm wave of pleasure, more intense than before. I screamed loudly as the waves hit me in full force.

I looked down to see those eyes staring up at me. His mouth was locked on my leg. I saw a trail of red next to the corner of his mouth, and my world began to go dark. I was falling, the memory of him was coming back. The face was him, it was Mr. Wellington.

William woke me gently, pressing on my shoulder softly. I awoke quickly, having packed my things beforehand. Open court auditions were short lived. I quickly hurried downstairs, where the two chestnut horses were waiting in front of the gorgeous carriage. William was feeding them something from his hands.

"William, you said last night that a man had instructed you." I looked down the street, where the sun was not yet peeking over the first building.

"Yes, master Nathaniel was the man that addressed me. We are meeting him at York in two days time, and he will be taking things from there. I shall thereafter depart back to Weston." He patted one of the horses and climbed up to his coach spot.

Nathaniel? He was the one that invited me to the court of York? The same court as the king himself? I shuddered, picturing his Silver piercing eyes, remembering the feel of his hands on my body. My thoughts trailed to Mr, Wellington, the mysterious man. I couldn't stop thinking about him since my dream.

A mixture of arousal and fear mixed through me. I was glad that it was Nathaniel that had been my sponsor. I looked forward to seeing him again, and even more to learn what it would be like at the largest court in all of our land. I would thrive, or I would be cast out.