I Love You

Unedited because I'm at work. Enjoy ;)

"I love you." I breathed. I tensed my body and waited for a reaction. His lips stopped on my skin and held there. Time seemed to stand still as I waited for something. Anything.

Thaddeus pulled back and looked into my eyes. It was an indescribable stare. A mix of longing, lust, and something distant that I couldn't place. I opened my mouth to speak but his lips fell to mine quickly, wasting no time to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I pulled his hair again, eager to feel him again. There was so much that weighed on my mind from this night, and still so much I was unsure of. I didn't even know if I was safe. But what I did know was he was here with me, and at the moment nothing else in the world mattered.

I squeezed my legs that were wrapped around Thaddeus' waist tight against him, rubbing myself against his hardness. I could feel myself getting wetter and it was surely getting all over the under slip of my dress. I hadn't bothered to wear under garments because I didn't figure I would need to, and it was just extra work getting them off at the end of the night.

Convenient.

Fortunately this made it very easy as Thaddeus slid his hand up my skin towards my thigh. He lightly traced his fingers up my inner thigh, sending a shiver down my entire body as his lips continued to attack mine.

His hand stopped as it hit my wet core and a low sound of appreciation made its way out of his throat.

"Really." He whispered against my mouth. I couldn't bother to speak as his fingers brushed against my folds, and I was sure they were getting soaked. Simply being this close to him made me wild.

"Mmm..." I moaned into his kissed as he took one finger and pushed it inside of me. He gently pumped it in and out, nearly matching the rhythm of his kissed.

His head darted to my breasts and he took one of my nipples in his mouth. I cried out as Thaddeus plunged a second finger inside of me and worked my body from the inside. My legs began to shake and I felt the wave of ecstasy hit me hard.

"Ayla." He whispered against my breasts. The vibration sent another small ripple of pleasure that was already causing me to build up to another climax.

"Please." I whispered. I wanted him and the wait was nearly torture. My hands squeezed and pulled his hair, showing my impatience.

Thaddeus lifted his head and stared into my eyes. His hand slid out of me and I whined at the feeling of him leaving from inside of me.

Suddenly I felt the head of his cock press against me, and I gasped involuntarily.

"Oh." I said with a smile. When did he undo his trousers?

"Ayla." He said again. I felt his fevered gaze and I bit my lip, looking into his eyes and holding his stare.

"I love you." He said, echoing my earlier words. He plunged into me quickly and I cried out as he invaded me, barely giving me time to adjust to him.

I dig my nails into his back as he began to thrust slowly now, savoring the moments. His forehead rested against mine as I breathed, feeling every stroke until finally he seated himself to the hilt.

"Thaddeus..." I said while I closed my eyes. I couldn't think while I was looking at him and feeling his cock twitch inside of me.

"Yes?" He breathed, barely able to speak. I knew his fangs were probably bared and his mouth sounded almost full.

"Don't hold back." I whispered, almost regretting my words. I wanted all of him.

His thrusts began to gradually become faster, and I gripped his blouse as he filled me completely, and harder than ever before. My thighs became weak as another climax hit me hard, and I bit down hard enough to draw blood. It hit my lips and I allowed the warmth to run down my throat.