Chapter|3

Ross's POV

Me and Laura were lying on her bed when I got a phone call, I answered and it was my mum.

S|'Ross, can you please come home. I need to tell you something' I groaned because I didn't want to leave Laura.

R|'Do I have to? I'm supposed to be staying at Laura's. This day is officially the best day of my life' I said looking down and smiling at the sleeping beauty in my arms.

S|'It's important, just please come home.' I sighed gently not wanting to wake Laura.

R|'Fine, be there soon.' I got myself from under Laura's grip.

As I made my way back to my house, I started to wonder what my mum wanted. I opened the door and got told to get myself ready. I didn't ask why.

Laura's POV

I woke to see a note next to me, it was from Ross telling me he had to go home. I smiled at the thought of what happened. Me and Ross kissed. I love him and he loves me. This day couldn't get any better. I was distracted from my thoughts when my mother walked in and told me to get freshened up and put something pretty on. I didn't ask why, it was quicker and easier just going along with her.

I showered and put on a purple dress that fell below my thighs and some black high wedges. With these babies I would be the same height as Ross, maybe it'll make the kissing situation better, hehe!

I then put on some light make up and curled my hair. Just as I was grabbing my phone my mum shouted for me to hurry up as we were leaving. I grabbed my clutch and carefully trotted downstairs. I saw my mother waiting at the door. So I decided to chance my luck and ask her.

"Mum, where are we going and why?" I watched her as she looked down. She just told me to hurry up. I started to worry as we made our way to the Lynch house. My mum chapped their door. A few moments later Stormie opened the door, she was nicely dressed and by that I mean she was dressed for like a tea-party.

"Hello, please make yourself comfortable. Ross hurry up" what? Ross is involved, why didn't he tell me. I waited at the front door planning on confronting him but once I seen him come down my thoughts about that were scraped away. He was : -

1) Dressed really handsome.

2) Had the same look as me 'blank'.

I guess he didn't know anything either.

"Hey Laura, what's going on?" I shook my head.

"Honestly, I don't know. I was kinda hoping you knew the answer to that" he chuckled and took my hand. We walked into the kitchen hand-in-hand. We both noticed our mums were smiling but we didn't think anything of it.

"Ross, Laura. Can you please sit down. We need to tell you both something highly important" we both nodded and Ross pulled the chair out for me, what a gentleman. We were both seated, our mums looked at each other then back at us. Me and Ross done the same thing.

"Laura, as you know me and Ross's mum have been friends for a very long time" I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Well, we both agreed on something" I was then worried, what if they decided to move me to a different location? I only just got the boy of my dreams.

"Which was?" Ross and I said at the same time. We both laughed causing our mums to laugh and smile at each other and nodding. Once calmed down they told us.

"Laura, Ross. You's are to be married once you turn 19. Which you know is less than 1 month away"

EXCUSE ME???? MARRIED?? BEFORE I'M 20?? WTF?!

Ross and I were both shocked from the news.

"Please excuse us" I grabbed Ross's hand and headed for his room. Once we were in his room, he closed his room. I sat on his bed.

"Married? I was never told about this, you?" I asked looking at him.

"Nope, but do you know something?" he had that heartmelting smile on his face.

"What?" he sat on the bed with me and took my hands.

"I think....Mrs. Laura Lynch has a good ring to it" I chuckled while blushing.

"Be your wife?" he had a worried look on his face.

"I would love that" I smiled. He leaned in for a kiss, so I granted him one.

Married to Ross Shor Lynch. Become a Lynch...Mrs. Laura Lynch???? Has a good ring to it.

(A/N What do yous think? Will it work? Can they handle it. Comment your thoughts below, Cheers My beauties)(P.S. Sorry it's short)