Chapter|20

{Laura}

Well tomorrow is the night for our parties. But tonight, l have something special planned just Ross and l. l hope he will love it, because I have never done something like this before. But I wanted to impress him. Hopefully my idea full proof.

Right now, it's 7:30 and Ross due back in a hour, just enough trine to prepare myself. I ran upstairs to take a shower, l already knew where the set was l have been planning this for a couple of days now. l gentle messaged the shampoo through my hair making sure every strand was getting this gold dust (It's that good) l then scrubbed my body down with my strawberry shower gel. Making sure to clean everywhere.

Once l was done, I stepped out of the shower and started to put a thin layer of lotion all over my body. It'll all together. As I slipped on the outfit, 1 decided to leave the heels till last as I probably won't last very long in them. l started toget the rest of the surprise ready for him coming home. A few seconds after starting l recieved a text from Ross;

"On way home, see you soon baby xo" l blushed from the text and sent one back;

"Ok, see you soon xo" l started rushing slightly, but as I was lighting the last piece l heard the car pull up, just in the nick of time. l was nervous, scared, worried but mainly excited.

"Honni, I'm home" l giggle a little from his cheesey lines.

"Where are you Laura?"

"Upstairs" I suddenly heard foot steps on climbing the stairs, each one making my heart pound louder and louder. I was so scared that my heart was going to burst out of it. My whole body froze when I seen the tip of his shoes appear.

{Ross}

I wonder what was wrong with Laura, I called for her from downstairs and she didn't come down, so I decided to go to her. As I was stepping into view with the room Laura was currently in, my breathing got caught up. I dropped the bags with-out realising it. There she stood, my Laura in a very incredibly sexy outfit. Candles were set all alround the room, it smelled like vinalla a little bit. The whole scene was beautiful, but Laura outdone the whole room with her radiant glowing. Her skin was glowing and the outfit went with the whole thing. It was out of this world magnificent. I slowly walked into the room, closing the door behind me. I turned back to Laura, but she grabbed my hand and swung me playfully so that I would land on a chair in-front of the bed. OMG!

{Laura}

Once I had Ross seated, I went over to the music player started some random song. I could feel Ross's eyes on me, full of shock! Why? Because I have never or ever done this for anyone. But I will do anything for Ross. Literally. l love Ross Shor Lynch.

Anyway, I turned back to face his gorgeous brown/hazel eyes. He was looking at me wondering what l was going to do next. l walked slowly over to him, l slung left leg over his right one. He tried to put his hands on my waist but I playfully slapped them, he took them back way and gently smirked at me.

"Tonight, I take control" he smirk at me with his left eyebrow raising.

"Ok then" I smirked at him, man, how I love this boy.

I started by slowly taking off his top and kissing his chest while letting my finger go down the middle the middle, doing that sets Ross, making him go crazy. He closed his eyes...

(I'm really sorry, I don't know how to type out those kinds of chapters, is it really bad of me of me to ask for yous to use your imaginations? If so, please tell me and I will make up for it in the next chapter...Again, I apologise so much for this, and for it being so short. Please vote and do comment your thoughts)