Chapter|11 [2/3]

I took Laura's hand and slowly dragged her out of the house and into the car. It was early in the morning, so I thought I would take her on a little cruise for her first part this date.

I turned the radio on and as planned the channel I want to come was right there.

"Good morning folks, we have a big requests this morning for a special lady out there, hope your listening" I sneaked a glance at Laura. She was staring at the radio waiting to hear the rest.

"Hey, this is Ross. I'm going to sing a song, this will he dedicated my beautiful fiancé Laura. This song is for you; You're The First, The Last, My Everything.

My first, my last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are

I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
You're all I'm living for, your love I'll keep forevermore
First, you're the last, my everything

In you I've found so many things
A love so new, only you could bring
Can't you see it's you? You make me feel this way
You're like a first morning dew on a brand new day

I see so many ways that I can love you 'til the day I die
You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream
You're the first, the last, my everything

I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
Girl, you're my reality, but I'm lost in a dream
You're the first, you're the last, my everything.

"I love you Laura Marie Marano!"

I then turned the radio off and stopped at the lights, I looked round the find Laura in tears.

"Laura, are you ok?" I extended my hand and cupped her cheek, she leaned into it and smiled.

"That was beautiful" I smiled, I stroked her cheek with my thumb.

I continued on driving to the pier. Once I was there I took her to the gate with her hand tangled in mines. She was holding onto my arm, I think she was slightly scared, I wasn't gonna leave her. I never will. I paid the guy on the boat and took Laura's hand walking onto the boat. When I took her to the front of the boat she released her grip and walked ahead, I slid my hands into my trousers and slowly walked behind her.

"OMG! This is amazing!" I smiled at her reaction. I walked up beside her and put my right arm over her shoulder and leaned to kiss her cheek but she turned her head so my aim ended on her lips. I smiled in the kiss. A few seconds later I take my left hand out of my pocket and turn her round to cup of her cheek! I feel her hands sit on my waist as our lips are still connected. Moulding into each other's lips. Today is going to be amazing. I took her inside the boat to a small but incredibly fancy cafe. A waiter came round and I saw his glisten looking at Laura. I was holding Laura's hand off the table so I brought them up and placed them on the cloth. The waiter noticed and his eyes stopped glistening. He coughed gently to avoid awkwardness.

"Hi, I'll be your waiter. What would you like to order" I looked at Laura and she mouthed 'calm down'.

"Hi, can I get a salad with just a water" the waiter smiled and wrote the order down.

"And for you sir?" I would have said 'to stop looking at my fiancé' but that would have been rude and I would embarrassed Laura, i didn't want to do that.

"Plate of chips and a coke please" he nodded and wrote my order down. He then walked away so I scotched closer to Laura.

"Baby, why did you mouth calm down to me?" She smiled before squeezing my hand.

"Because I seen his face and I looked at yours and saw fire in your eyes. I could tell her was checking me out that's why I didn't say anything to you. I didn't want to embarrass you" I smiled widely to her, she's so amazing.

"Plus, I don't want him. I want you and ONLY you" I leaned over and kissed her on the lips gently, she placed her whole hand on the side of face and we both smiled.

A few moments later our food arrived and it was actually really good. After eating I payed it was time to get off. The whole time since I have woken up, I have realised that our mums said we were arranged to get married BUT I never asked her the question. That's something I need to do and pronto.

(Well like I said it's turned to /3. And I know for a fact that he hasn't popped the question. But what the question is....will you readers know when he pop the question and where will he pop it? On his journey with her or somewhere else, you'll have to wait a found out won't you, chal my gorgeous and handsome readers.

Btw I was just wondering. What's your names and ages?)

(Vote and comment)