Chapter|14

We are now official, but this date is not over yet ;)

I decided to text Emz;

"Can you drop off some clothes for Laura at Kaza Island Hotel?" I waited for her response, which was less than 30 secs after I sent it.

"Done and done, enjoy yourselfs little cuz :)" I laughed a little and started the engine. I drove through trees with some soft music playing, it was a slow quite drive so I have my left hand intertwined with Laura's. Engaged officially feels more exciting, knowing she will be mines in a couple of weeks. I can't believe she'll be a Lynch soon. We drove to the hotel, that only I knew about this was just a little extra surprise for Laura, we spend a night together like we always do, BUT this time it's on a island.

"Ross, where are we going?" I smiled at her and gave her hand a slight squeeze, she just looked at me waiting for a response, but she wasn't gong to tgive her one, not yet anyway. We arrived outisde the hotel 5 minutes later, I jumped out my side of the car and rushed to Laura's, I extened my hand and she took it. I closed her hands and my phone went off;

"Clothes package is there in the room" I smiled and texted her back quickly.

"OK, turning phone off now" I didn't want people interrupting this night, no-one was going to be an exception, at all. I took Laura's hand into mines and walked outisde.

"How can I help you?" I spoke to the lady at the reception.

"Reservation for Lynch" she smiled and went for a set of keys, one of the keys were shaped like '<3' that was a special one.

"Come on baby, let's go" she smiled at me taking my hand and heading for the lift. I pressed a red button, this floor was a special floor because it was the only room on the whole floor, it specially designed and sound proof ;). The lift came to a stop a few later, it was a fast lift, I took Laura's hand and stepped into the hall waiting for Laura to look around. She looked up and looked around the hall, she looked at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Why is there only one room on this floor?" I started walking towards that room and opened it up, Laura was still standing where I left her, I extended my hand out for her to take, she smiled and walked towards me taking my hand, I opened the door and pointed her in the direction of the room. The room was like; when you walk in there is a huge red heart bed, I got the hotel to decorate the whole room in rose petals, the bed was covered in rose petals, every platform you could see had small candles slowly flickering away, giving the room a good feel and warmth feeling. The sheets were silk which I thought would add more of a sexy feeling between movements ;). There was a T.V. that hung from the wall across from the bed, below it was a cooler with some drinks in it. I also got the hotel to draw a bath, Laura walked into the bathroom to find a double bath with rose petals delicately thrown all over the water. Candles all over the room.

"Ross, this is beautiful" I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her chest gently. I moved her hair away from her right side, I leaned into her ear.

"My Fiance is 100% more beautiful, no competiton" I don't know why, but I could feel she was blushing. I kissed her neck gently while unzipping her dress, slowly pushing the shoulder parts off her shoulders, the dress just slide off her and revealed her black see-through lingerie.

"Time to take a bath, I'll be right back" I whispered in her ear a little seductively. I toook her chin with my finger and gently turned her towards me, she looked into my eyes, I got lost in her brown ones. I leaned down to her lips, our lips moving with perfect sync. It was like 'Titanic' where the Romeo kisses his Juliet from behind. Her hand reaching up behind my head and roaming my hair. I started to let go to have our lips lingering slightly from the lipgloss. It was amazing. She smiled at me widely and headed for the bath tub, I ran back into the room and made sure everything was set. I got stripped down myself, grabbed the rob and walked back in to find Laura completely naked in the bath tub waiting for me. The water just resting in the middle of her chest, and with a couple of rose petals hiding the rest of her. She looked up to find me and moved to side a little, I took the rob off and hung it up.

I stepped into the bath and sat down next to Laura, she rest her head on my shoulder and cuddled into me, I could stay here forever, just Laura and I. Piece and quite. But as we were lying there enjoying each others company I was constantly wondering what Laura thought about regarding a 'family'. I want a family with her, but does she want one with me. I'll ask her when we get back home.

I got back to reality feeling lips on my neck, I looked down to find Laura at my neck. I roamed her hair with my hands. Her lips felt really good on my neck, then she had to go and suck on it causing a hickey. I turned her face towards me, leaned down to her lips connecting our skin. As we were still kissing, Laura moved ontop of me so she was now straddling me. She started to rub us together creating a lot of pleasure.

Once we got out of the bath tub and dried our selves off, I picked Laura up and gently threw her onto the bed and jumped onto of her, both of laughing. I connected our lips again, moving to her jawline and slowly moving to her neck, then moved down to her check and continued to her belly button and kept moving down. I gently kissed her clit and went back to her lips. I lined myself up and slowly started to enter her, she wrapped her hands round my neck and her legs around my torso. I was slowly pushing in, creating unbearable amount of pleasure. As I was going in and out I was kissing her on the lips.

We kept this going at the same speed for 2 hours.

We both fell on the bed out of breath, I looked at her, wondering how I became so lucky with such an amazing woman.

"Ross?" I turned to face her, coming to find myself lost in her eyes once again.

"Yeah baby?"

"Why did you pick me?" I looked into her eyes, they were full with passion but a hint of confusion.

"Well, when I first met you"

~FlashBack~

{Ross}

I have just moved into this new house, my mother was next door with her childhood friend, apprently she had a daughter so I wanted to meet her. I put fresh clothes on, made sure I was looking good. I wanted to make a good, a really good first impression. I left the house making sure to take my phone, in-case my mum leaves the house and didn't tell me or something. I took a slow walk towards the neighbours house, taking deep breaths, constantly straightning my clothes. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it, when the door opened I know for a sure I forgot to breath, there standing in the hall way was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, there she was standing in the hallway, cute flats, denims shorts and floral top and her hair just flowing in curls. I walked into the house and was taken into the kitchen where I was offered hot chocolate, I accepted and got placed next to this beautiful girl. I was just looking ahead because I was really nervous.

"Hi, names Laura" I looked at her, even her name is gorgeous. I smiled a little.

"Hi Laura, mines is Ross" she exteneded her hand and I took it, sparks instantly starting shooting out of our hands, that's what I seen in my head.

"Wanna be friends?" I looked at Laura with a smile.

"That would be awesome"

And ever since then the relationship grew.

~FlashBack~

"And that day when I came over to your house, I was planning that day to tell you about my feelings for you, that my official favourite day, but now it's second" she gave me a confused.

"What's first place?" I chuckled a little.

"You accepting my proposal and us connected" she was blushing.

"Laura, always know that myself and my heart chose you, you are my one and only, my first, last and my everything" a saw a tear lesving her eyes, i wiped it away with my thumb. We then snuggled into each other.

"Night handsome"

"NIght gorgeous"

(Sorry, that flashback was rubbish. and SURPRISE, from now, unless I get an idea I won't be able to update. But I am not stopping this book is going through the roof with reads - 13k+ reads and over 500 votes. I have you guys to thank for that....vote and comment, check ya later. IM OUT)