Chapter|15

My body was half warm and half cold. I slowly opened my eyes to find the covers we nearly off the bed, no covering our bodies, I remembered what happened last night. The amazing memory caused a huge smile to form on my slightly swollan lips. My arms were wrapped right round my Fiance's chest. Laura being in my embrace was just of the most amazing feelings I know I will ever experience. I never want this to end, I will always want Laura Marano soon to be Lynch to always be wrapped in my strong arms forever. I never want to let her go, EVER!

"Laura?" I leaned down to her slowly breathing, her chest slowly rising. I kissed the side of her head and slowly let her fall from my embrace, as soon as I got out of that bed, my heart fell. She was no longer in my arms, she was on the bed and I was just standing next to her, I miss her being in my arms and yet she is just lying on the bed with-in my reach. I decided to let her sleep, I went into the kitchen and made a little breakfast. It was 8:30 and Laura doesn't like to sleep in too much, I will make this breakfast and wake her up.

I decided on making eggs and bacon with a side of sausages. I got the pan on the cooker and put the oil on. I went to check on Laura, she was still peacfully sleeping. The sight of her formed a huge smile on my face, she's mines. My Fiance, no-one elses. She will be a Lynch in a couple of weeks, I never realised how quickly this came around, it was like only yesterday we were told about this arranged marriage, what amazes me is she didn't seem scared about it. It was like she was ready, I have ot be honest, I was completely stunned with the announcement. But seeing the way Laura was. I was now looking forward to it.

Once the breakfast was made, I put the eggs and bacon with sausages on small plates. Today, we are heading back home, but I want to go and say good bye to Emz. She helped me so much, and she basically supported me on this, I honestly thought she would freak, saying we were moving too quickly. But when I told her it was 'Arranged' she was ok with it. I am glad I can count on Emz to be there for me.

I put the plates on the table and walked back into the bedroom and slowly walked over to the bed, I sat on the side of it. I placed my hand on the side her face, stroking her cheek with my thumb. I gently traced the shape of her lips with my thumb, it was out of this world amazing to know that my own lips have made contact with those ones.

"Laura, time to wake up baby" she slowly opened her eyes, seeing her brown eyes, burning sweet innocent wholes in my sole.

"Morning Handsome" she had a little cheeky smirk forming on her swwet pink plump lips. I chuckled slightly.

"Morning my sexy lady" she blushed from my words, I leaned down to kiss her cheek and she turned at the last second causing me to kiss her lips. I smiled widely through the kiss.

"Come on, breakfast is ready" she nodded and got up, I extenede my hand waiting for her touch, she took my hamd in hers. Every time our hands touch, my body fills with butterflies. I smiled and walked into the kitchen where the food was placed. I took her seat out and waited for her to be seated. Pushed the chair in gently, making sure to kiss the side of her head before heading to my seat.

"So, we are going to back to Emz's before we go so we can say goodbye! Is that okay?" She nodded with a huge smile.

"Of course, id love to see her again! I can also thank her for doing what she did" she winked at me. I could feel myself blushing slightly.

We are our breakfast and got ready and headed for my cuz's. We were outside her door for about 11:00. She should be up by now, shouldn't she? I knocked on the door and we waited for a little while. The whole time Laura was in my embrace. Emz finally opened the door.

"Hey cuz, did we wake up you?"

"No, I was up 30 minutes ago!" I nodded.

"We just came to say goodbye. We are heading home, so we are going to be going" she nodded and came out to hug us. She hugged Laura first and them me.

"Oh and btw Emy-lee. Thank you so much for the dress. Here it is back!" She gave the bag which had the dress inside.

"Oh it's cool, keep it as a memory. To remember it was the date that he proposed" both Laura and I blushed.

"Well thank you cuz, were going now!" She nodded and waved. We waved back and headed for the ferry. Once we got on the huge boat, we sat down and instantly Laura fell asleep on my shoulder. I gently leaned my head on hers and fell asleep myself.

I jolted awake from the boat stopping at our home land. Laura was still asleep I grabbed the bags and woke Laura up, she woke up but was a little groggy. She managed to walk but I kept her at my side. Holding onto her waist. I got a taxi back to ours.

Once we were home, I put the backs in on the pavement leading to our home. Picked Laura up bridle style and opened the door laying her on the couch. I ran back out to the bags and brought them back in. I looked back to Laura to find her sleeping on the couch peacefully. I ran upstairs and prepared the bed, kept the door open and ran downstairs back to Laura. I picked her up and took her back to our bedroom, and slowly put her on the bed, slowly un-dressing her. Feeling ever inch of her skin as my finger graze along it taking her clothes off.

Still thinking about the family situation. I decided I would ask her tomorrow when she will be more with it. I got un-dressed myself and jumped in beside Laura, wrapping my arms around her.

"Good night sweetheart" I gently and quietly whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

(Ok, I know I keep saying I won't be updating but I am only updating because I have ideas. I don't have an idea to continue with this chapter ATM, but I will continue when I have an idea. Which will be soon. Vote and comment)