Chapter|19 [2/2]

"Maia, what are you talking about?" She didn't say anything just laughed. She turned in my direction, I was so pissed at her, I wanted my eyes to burn permeant holes inside of her. She was evil, I just wished I had a known before she tried to kiss me when we were younger. I bet we wouldn't be in this situation.

"Ross, you know what I am talking about!" She walked right up to me, not taking her eyes off mine!

"It was for the best!" What did she mean by that?! I thought of Laura and broke my eye contact from Maia to look ahead. I wished I hadn't, on the bed laid my fiancé with a knife in her chest.

Maia clung herself onto my arm! I grabbed her hand and flicked it away. I rushed over to Laura.

"LAURA, ANSWER ME PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME LAURA LAURA!" I was in full blown tears, my hands were now covered in blood. I had to get revenge some how, but how? There's only one way, I noticed Maia wasn't looking in my direction I slowly took the knife from Laura's now opened chest. Turned the blade so I could have that part of the knife up my sleeve.

"Maia, come here please" she looks up and smiles and walks towards me.

"You were right!" AS FUCKING IF.

"Thank you Rossy!" I mentally cringed.

"Welcome!" I almost threw up giving her a compliment.

"Can I get a kiss?" I smiled falsely and looked down. She smiled and leaned up. That's my chance, I got the knife and split open her chest, her eyes flew open with pain in them, she started to tear up. She clung onto me, but I got a grab of her hands and let her fall to the ground. I walked back over to Laura and picked her up bridle style. She had a pulse, but it was very weak!

I drove to the hospital, parked and rushed into the building with Laura in my grasp!

"Someone, please help me. My fiance has been stabbed." a couple of nurses rushed over to me with a gurney and told me to place her on it. So I did.

I waited for a long while hoping she would be ok. Something told me to look up so did to see a doctor looking at nurses. I noticed he took a quick glance at me and shook his head at the nurses. They all has sad looks on their faces and one of them made their way over to me.

"Mr Lynch?" I nodded and stood up.

"Unfortunately Laura didn't make it, she's on life support but I have to he honest it would be fair to keep her on it" I nodded.

"I'll let you go and say your last goodbyes" I nodded again and made my way to her room. I opened the door and she was all clean but she was like all white. Right now I wanted to kill Maia over and over for this! But I have already harmed her. But right now, Laura is more important. Considering she won't be here in the next few minutes. These last moments with her are gonna be most precious.

"Hey baby, it's me Ross. I just wanted to say how sorry I am. You were taken right from my arms and I didn't even notice. I have dealt with Maia, she won't be harming either of us anymore!

I felt so bad, and my heart was aching so much! I don't know if I should go they Romeo did in that movie!?! It's not what natural but I can't live without Laura in my life.

"I love you baby and I always will! For all eternity!" I kissed her bruised lips one last time and them kissed her hand.

'Beeeeeeeep'

I tried to hold back the tears but this feeling just overwhelmed me and I just let go. I've lost my baby!

"ROSS! WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes to find my fiancé Laura awake and well, omg! It was a dream!

"Laura, oh thank god!!!" I pulled her into a soft, gentle but firm hug never wanting to let her go.

"I know she's in jail, but we need to get a restraining order out on Maia!" She nods and kisses me softly and cuddles into my chest.

"I love you!"

"I love you more baby!"

(Well, here's another chapter. Sorry if it's bad! Tell me what you want to happen next, no ideas! And I want to keep this regular update going!

Plus, if I was to make a sequel, what should I call it? Vote and comment)