NOT A CHAP, SORRY!!!!!!! I Can't Thank You Enough

Hey guys, sorry it's not another chapter. Really sorry. But I have something highly important I wanted to say.

There's this girl on WattPad, I have been chatting to her for a few days now, and as you all know from the last chapter, I have a lot on my plate, and the thought of trying to update for you guys was starting to stress me out.

Now I told my friend this and she said quite a few things which not only made me relax, but made realise that I am not giving you wonderful readers enough credit, me thinking you's are going to delete the book if I don't update or you'll get mad at me. NO!

You wonderful readers are going to be there for me, even though you don't know me, you love me and my writing and I can not thank you enough for that, seriously I really appreciate it.

Now this goes out to one person, but three at the same time. And because I can tag 3 people in a chapter. I'm doing in here.

Thank you so much, and I love you's with all my heart, this goes to;

@EmpyHodge - the Empress to my kingdom
@rauraismylufe - Kayla, she has helped me with my book and helping me with certain things in the sequel.
@awesomerosslynch - Zendaya, she's an awesome girl, she has been there for me, talked to me and everything.

Thank you, I love all 3 of you's.