Chapter|23

I had another surprise in store for Ross. I hope he loves it.

{Ross}

Well tomorrow is the day, the last day of Laura being a Marano and starts being a lynch! 1 honestly can't wait, I feel as if I have been waiting for this day my whole life! Who knows, Laura is my life basically.

Anywayl it's early on a Tuesday morning and Laura told last night I had another surprise waiting for me tonight. I got out of bed and quietly ran downstairs to make Laura some breakfast. l reached the kitchen and took all the ingredients out of the cupboard and started on the big meal for my baby.

Once l was finished and had everything set, I picked the tray up and slowly but carefully walked back upstairs to our bedroom, I made sure to leave the door opened just a tiny bit so I could still get in. I pushed the gently with my shoulder hoping the door wouldn't creek and luckily it didn't. I went to take a step forward when the floor boards beneath me creaked, shit! Nice one, smooth Lynch!

l extended my foot to touch another part of the hoping for no noise, thankfully nothing this time.

Laura's little surprise would be here soon for her day out.

I continued my way over to Laura, making sure to touch anything else with my feet. I placed the tray on the side table, and sat down very carrefully. Making sure not to wake her. I looked down at her, she was beautiful. I caressed her soft cheek with the side of my finger. I sometimes feel like her guardian angel. I'm always 200% over protective of her, I just don't want anything bad to happen to her.

I leaned to kiss her soft lips, she stirred but opened her eyes slowly, she saw me and smiled widely. I smiled back, moved a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Morning" I smiled and leaned over for her breakfast tray.

"Morning gorgeous, here's your breakfast. Get something pretty on after it because you have a day ahead of you" she gave me a confused look but nodded. I stood up and walked out of the room. I wanted to leave her confused, it would give her a more of an excuse to be excited.

l walked downstairs to clean the kitchen. Once l was done l went and sat down on the couch and waited. About 10 minutes later I heard footsteps, I turned round to find Laura in a yellow dress and white sandals. She knows how to get me going. Her hair was in curls and she had reapplied a thin layer of make-up.

"Hey baby" she looked at me and smiled.

"Hey handsome!" She walked over and sat down, cuddled into my chest and we just sat there watching the telly I would occasionally look at her, but not only was that an excuse to look out of the window but also because I love looking at her. After 30 minutes I looked out the window and saw a couple of cars park outside. I smirked a little knowing who it was.

"Who's that?"

"I don't Laura, let me go and check it out" she moved so I could stand up. I answered the door and instantly put my finger on my lips to silence our company.

I walk back to the living-room acting all innocent.

"Who was that?"

"I don't know! They say they know you..." She gives me a confused look and gets up! She walks to the hall and almost screams at the top of her lungs.

"HEY GIRL" they all scream at once.

"OMG! I can't believe you's are here. I haven't scene you's in soo long"

"We know" they screamed at once again. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen to give them so privacy. She looked really happy to see her old friends again.

"Hold on girls, I need to do something. Just sit in the living-room and make yourself at home" they all nodded and walked into the living room. I was still walking into the kitchen.

"Ross?"

"yeah?"

"thanks, I really appreciate you doing this!"

"it's no problem!" I didn't hear anything after that, but I did hear running, I turned to see who it was, but I got attacked by a pair of lips onto mines, because of the impact I stumbled backwards in the wall.

She left my lips, I watched after her, seeing her bum going side to side, thinking things I shouldn't be thinking off when there is company in the house.

"Ross, we are going to steal Laura for a few hours!" I nodded and watched my Fiancé and her friends leave the house, now is the time to do something about tomorrow, which is the special day. Man, I'm so nervous. Once I heard the car leaving the drive way, I rushed upstairs to my 'private' room.

{Laura}

I was looking at all of these girls, they were amazing, but honestly. I was not dressed for anything they were planning. I didn't even get to give my fiancé a kiss goodbye. I know I'm seeing when I get back for a while but I still wanted to do it.

"So Laura, how you feeling?" I looked at Sarah who was waiting for my answer.

"I'm feeling very confident because I will be marrying the one true love! He takes care of me, protects me and loves me. The girls just squealed. I laughed at their reaction.

"I can't believe your marrying Ross Lynch" I looked at Laila with questioning eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing, all I'm saying is! Your the perfect match" I smiled and nodded.

Once we all had our little fun. We got pedicures and manicures and what not.

"Hey girls. Can we head back home! I want to see Ross before it's his turn" they all agreed and we walked back home. Once we got back home, I thanked all of them!

(Hey guys, I know I'm gonna take a break! But I needed to ask a question. I have more than a few friends on here! But I was wondering how many made of honour can the bride have?)
(Any vote and comment)
(P.S. I will be taking a break unless I get the urge to update again. I didn't want to upset you's)