Chapter|10 [1/3]

Right now, we were in the same position. He managed to turn me so now I was on the bottom. As I lay there under his body completely letting him take control, his hands just rested on my waist, not rushing anywhere. His sweet lips sucking on my bottom lip. He took me full on and we asked for entrance and I granted. We fought for a few minutes until I gave up like every other time. He was just too good. His body was on top of mines but no resting itself. Just above it. Ross was using his elbow to hold his body weight. He right hand went searching inside my hair.

He released and started kissing along my jawline. I was enjoying this so much, I suddenly felt no pressure on my body. He was gone. Taken away from me. I opened my eyes to find him standing at the end of the bed with a smirk. I perched myself up on my elbows.

"Hello? Why did you leave?" He chuckled and walked round the side of bed, he sat on the side of the bed. He didn't do anything he kept his hands to himself, did I do something wrong?

"I've got something planned. I wanted to save the rest for later, you know and I know it's worth the wait! Don't we?" He smirked but I have to agree with him. I nodded and he got up. I fell back on the bed, I stared at the ceiling. When suddenly my view was blocked my fiancé's face. I giggled and he just stared at me with his heart melting smile.

"What you looking at?" He smiled and took my hand, I sat up. He then let go and scooped me up bridle style. He carried down the kitchen where the table was set with rose petals and a little lemonade. Plates with pancakes and with strawberries and cream. My favourite. He set my down and walked over to my chair and pulled it out, I walked over and sat down and the chair was underneath me. He walked to his of the table and sat down. Staring at this gorgeous man, I didn't if I could believe he was my best-friend to my Boyfriend and now my Fiancé. Faith wants me happy, I'm not complaining.

"So, I've got a little day planned for you and I" I smiled and continued to listen to him, I always will because he is my one and only.

"Ok, and what do you have planned" he just shook his head, dam! I'm not getting anything out of him any time soon. We finished eating the lovely breakfast he made for us. He's an amazing cook. That's one thing I have noticed. After we were done, he put the dishes in the sink and went to the toilet. I went up to the sink and washing the dishes. Just as I started the second dish, I could feel a hot breath on my neck, it sent my knees to jelly.

"What do you think your doing, Huh baby?" I smiled and turned towards his, which was hard because he had his full body on top of me. I faced his gorgeous face, he had a smirk with one eye brow raised.

"Just washing dishes" he chuckled and leaned in to kiss me sweetly. Feeling his sweet lips on mines was out of this world amazing. He turned to my neck and started sucking my sweet spot. My legs gave way and I collapsed into Ross's grip. He picked me and placed me on the counter top. Man, he's good. Once he was done with the hickey on neck, I felt his tongue go over them, that calm down the heat. He then backed away from me. I wanted him more and more every time he does that. I looked at him to find him smirking.

"Get dressed" I giggled, I love the way he is treating me. He's going the be the perfect husband. And maybe in the future perfect father. I went upstairs and got dressed. He left a note on my dresser; Dress comfortable and warm my sexy queen!

OMG! He's so.....there's no words to explain it.

I got showered and dried. I put on my yellow tank top. I got a thin black belt and put it round my waist. I then got some denim shorts, I got on my black converse. And then my black jacket, it looked like leather. As I was putting my make-up on a pair of strong arms covered my waist belt.

"Why is there stuff hiding your beauty?" He whispered into my ear so seductively that I might have to change my underwear.

"I need you to do me a small favour" I nodded while biting my lip.

"Take the coverage off, so I can look at my beautiful fiancé's face. I want to kiss your skin, not your make-up" I nodded and got a make-up remover and took it off.

"But leave the" I waited for what he had to say.

"Leave the lipgloss, I love it when my lips are still attached to yours lingering from your lipgloss" OMG! He's killing me, I can't take it.

I reapplied the lipgloss after taking over the make-up. I curled my hair and made sure my necklace was in the centre. I walked downstairs to find Ross waiting, he was looking really nervous.

"What's up?" He looked up at me, his eyes were in mine the whole time I walked down the stairs.

"My fiancé is the most beautiful woman in the world, no doubt about it. Never put that make-up on ever again. You look so much better without it" I nodded while blushing.

"Eh, come here" I walked over to him and just turned me away from him. I realised he took off my necklace. I held it in my hands. Ross pushed all my hair to one side, his hand on my shoulders is an amazing feeling. He was stroking my neck, I then felt his lips on my neck, gentle kissing it. I bite my lip to avoid the moans of pleasure escaping. I felt something cold hit my chest, I looked down to find a locket. A heart locket. I lifted it up to find it said on the back Eternity. I loved it. I turned back to kiss him when he stopped me.

"Open it!" I looked at the heart locket and opened it. I found a pick of Ross and I. It was our first kiss, how did he get that. But the words on the left side explained the word on the back; Laura, your my one and only, I'm yours for...Eternity. The back word.

"Oh Ross it's amazing. Thank you so much. I love it so much, but I love you way more" he smiled and kissed my lips sweetly. I reached my hands round his neck and pulled on his baby hair, he moaned and gentle pushed me against the wall. I didn't mind at all. I enjoyed this.

"Oh, I need to stop this! If I don't this day won't go through as planned!" I have him puppy eyes.

"Hey" he put his forehead on top of mines.

"Trust me, if you wait! Then we can continue, it'll totally be worth the wait! I'll make sure it's worth the wait"

(This chapter was gonna be super long, I thought I would leave it there to give you something to look forward too. In glad I came back to this story. I'm on a roll now. What did you think of heart locket he have her. Like my previous comments, I'm giving you some dirty and romantic. What do you think so far? Vote and comment. Next chapter will be up with-in the next 24 hours or less)