Chapter|6

Ross's POV

I woke up, looked to my left to find Laura wasn't in bed. I started to get worried. I chucked on some sweet pants and went downstairs, yes. Shirtless!

I walked into the kitchen to have the smell of pancakes hit my face, my mouth was watering at the scent. Usually my mum makes them, but it was Laura. Can't wait to see what hers taste like. I slowly and quietly walked up behind her. Slowly wrapped my arms around her petite waist. And to my surprise she didn't flinch, she put the spatula down and grabbed my hands and tightened the grip.

"Morning Sexy Lady" I watch Laura's face as she blushed, man her blush is something to always....turn me on.

"Morning Sexy" she turned her head and looked into my eyes. Her big beautiful brown eyes, that I could always get lost in. And today, right now, right here, I was getting slightly turned on...I had to distract myself from doing the unthinkable. I leaned in a slowly kissed Laura on her sweet lips. Man, how I love to kiss those lips.

"Hey can I ask you something?" she nods and looks back to the pancakes on the stove. I was contemplating whether or not to ask this but I had to.

"Would you ever consider having a family with me?" she froze and put the spatula down and moved the pancakes off the stove. Next thing I knew I was against the refrigerator, yep! Laura has me pinned. I'm I in trouble? I felt lips on mines, I wasn't complaining but I was slightly confused. Once she released me she looked straight into my eyes.

"Honestly Ross?" I nodded with heart beating 20x faster than it was 10 seconds ago.

"I have been thinking about that ever since put parents surprised us with the announcement. I just never mentioned it because I didn't think you would want to father my kids" I took her chin on top of finger and made her look into my eyes.

"Baby, I wouldn't want to father anyone else's kids other than yours" she blushed and looked down. I once again pulled her chin up but this time leaned and kissed her sweetly. We didn't let each other go just yet. We let the kiss go on and on. I then picked her up bridle style and took her into the living room and placed her gentle on the corner couch we have. I laid down next to her, not on top I didn't want to scare her. I roamed her hair and she did with mines. We were both in need of air, so we let go gentle breathing heavily.

"Ross, we need to stop before this gets out of hands. Not that I want to though" she giggled slightly causing me to chuckle. She has the best giggle ever.

"Wanna watch some TV then?" she nodded and repositioned herself. I got the remote and chanced my next move. I slowly laid down but placing my head on Laura's legs, she happily stroked my hair as we sat on the couch watching TV. I eventually nodded off.

Laura's POV

Me and Ross were still on the couch a little while later, he was alseep on my legs, he was the best anyone could ever ask for. I can't believe that he's my Fiance, I was honestly surprised but now that I think about it. Me and Ross have been friends for 7 years. I have to confess something, when I first met him I had a crush on him the feeling of love appeared a few years ago. From what I remember it was a party and we were trying to get through the crowd but Ross got pushed into me and I fell onto the couch....with Ross ontop of me. We looked straight into each others eyes. We got distracted by everyone looking at us. Ross helped me up, but I was so embarrased I ran out. Ross chased after that night and kept me company. At that point he was the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for.

I looked at the time and it was 9:30, it's too later for Ross to go home now. I'll let him sleep here. I gentle stroked his cheek, he slowly woke and turned on the couch so he was facing me.

"Hey Beautiful" I blushed slightly. 

"Hey Handsome, come on. It's late, you can sleep here with me. May as well start" he nodded and got up, I grabbed his hand and took him to my room, once we were both changed...yes he leaves some clothes here for when he sleeps over. We jumped into bed and Ross wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt really safe.

"Night baby-girl" I once again blushed.

"Night baby" 

We both feel asleep in each others embrace.

(A/N Hey guys, sorry this took so long to get out, I have been really busy. I had to finish this chapter in college. Anyway, I am in need of major help. I'm so close to getting writers block with this book. I would highly appreicate it if someone or a few people would give me a few ideas for what to do in the next chapter, thanks guys love yous.....stay tuned for future chapters to come)