Chapter|9

Laura's POV

The sun was shining bright through the windows, trying to pierce it's way into my eyes, i tried to turn but I was stuck. I covered my eyes from the sun and look at what was holding me. It was a strong muscular arm, Ross! OMG! last night had to have the best night of my life. I can't believe that. He's the best I mean, he takes care of me, he literally protects me.

I was now afraid to ask what happened yesterday, yes I could leave it alone but it would be stuck in my head wondering what was going between them I mean I can't just let that over-take me.

"Ross baby" he moved, releasing his grip on me so I took the opportunity to sit, I nudged him and then he woke, he turned back to me with a smile on his face and then it struck him.

"OMG! your were amazing last night baby, I'm so glad I have you and no-one else" there's my cue in my eyes.

"I'm glad too, but I'm sorry to say this. Explanation time" he looked at me confused then his eyes went wide realising what I meant.

"Right, well. Maia the girl you seen?" I nodded.

"She was a past friend. I knew like when we were 5 or something. I was friends with, thought she cool and all but then she started turning creepy. Then out of the blue she went too kiss me but I backed up. Before she left she said that she will get her revenge" I didn't know if I should believe him or not I mean, he's the best thing that has ever happened to me. But he does look sincere.

But I don't know what to say, I mean he's my fiancé. Through out the whole explanation he was looking right into my eyes, I can tell he was telling the truth.

"Please believe me" I looked ahead, I heard him sigh, I then felt the bed moving, he was getting out. I extended my arm out and trapped him back onto the bed. He looked at me with a confused expression. I turned to him, noticing he was looking really sad. I leaned over while putting my finger under his chin, I reached his lips and made sure I was the first one to make contact with his soft lips. This kiss was more passionate than the first one, the fireworks were everywhere. Our true love kiss will be enternal. I got my other hand to go around his neck and moved so I would be straddling him. I put both legs over his waist, he put his hands on my outer thighs, I was still kissing him, my fingers were making their way through his soft morning messy hair, I gently pulled on his baby hairs, he moaned. That is what I was looking for, in a way this was my way of telling him I forgive him. I believe in action to tell the truth rather than words. I know he used words to tell me the situation but that was the right thing to do. My way to tell him I forgive him was to give him; me.

We were still kissing, but I was finding it hard to breath. I released and Ross went for my neck, kissing all over it. I started moaning from the pleasure he was giving me.

"Mmm, Ross. You know what to do" and with that, he gently bit my neck while sweetly sucking causing a hickey, thank god for make-up. But I wanted this, and I knew he would be the one to do it. He is the only one I ever want to do to my neck, my neck is his neck. My lips are his lips. My body when we are having fun, is his body. Everything else, is his. When we are married, it will all be his permanelty, and I couldnt wait for that day. To be his, for eternity.

(Sorry, I took a long time to update, I wanted to get this out. I got a little idea and did this. Tell me what you think. Comment 's' this exactly if you want to read some dirty and comment 'r' if you want them to have a romanctic day together orrrrrrrr comment 'r&s' for both)

(Vote and comment)