Trouble Arrives

Ross's POV

I could see sunlight shining bright on my face causing me to turn over and wrap my arms around Laura's waist but my hand his the mattress! I sat up and looked around the room and she was no-where to be seen. I rushed to the living room and kitchen and backyard. Nothing no-where. Suddenly the door goes, I go to answer it when I find a note on the table in the hall. I lift it up and was about to open it when the door knocked once more. I put the note down and opened the door to find;

"Maia, what you doing here?" She didn't answer me but rushed towards me and smashed her lips onto mines, I instantly pushes her off knowing that Laura would be furious if she saw this and I don't want to lose her AT ALL!

"Ross, what are you doing?" I looked up to find Laura standing in the doorway, she looked like she had just seen a ghost. She dropped the bags and ran, I chased after her when I got pulled back, I turned to find Maia with an evil smirk! She planned this, but how did she know anything about this! I never told Maia about Laura when...we....dated because I didn't want to hurt Laura. Before any of this happened and I admitted my feelings for Laura. Laura was so important that I didn't want anyone that was dating me to hurt her because I hung out with Laura like 24/7. And because of that my girlfriend never got to spend time with me so I broke it off with her and still didn't tell her about Laura. It was because of Laura that I broke it off with Maia. I was starting to have strong feelings for Laura and if Maia seen that Laura would been in trouble.

Anyway, I stared at Maia in disbelief. I can't believe she just did that. I pulled my hand back and walked towards Maia, she smiled and looked at me! I had to say what I had to say. I know it sounds means but I have too.

"You lay one finger on my fiancé and dead meat" I stared right into her eyes and was more serious that I have ever been in my entire life. She giggled, that is so disrespectful. She had a cheek to lean up towards me, I just put my hand on her face and pushed her back down. She then stormed away and left my life forever and hopefully Laura's.

I need to find her and tell her the truth on what just happened. How am I supposed to explain this to her!

I love her too much to let her go!

(A/N ok I know it's short but I wanted to add this part to create drama, tell me what you think, comment and vote and....stay tuned)