Chapter|24

{Ross}

I was just relaxing on the couch when I heard the door open.

"thank you girls, I had a lovely time" hearing that beautiful voice made me smile knowing she was back and I can have my own time with her now. I then heard the doors close. I was about to stand up and greet her.

"Ross, stay sitting. I need to sit down, and relax!" I chuckled as I watched her plopping down on the couch and letting a loud sigh out.

"Why don't you cuddle into me?" she looked at me then her watch, I was curious as to why she done that! Was she in a hurry for something.

"ok, I will!" I was still really curious as to why she done that.

Laura and I cuddled for a few hours, it was like 7 when Laura received a text.

"Ross, can do me a favour and put on some clothes" I was taken back by this request.

"why?" she just rolled her eyes getting up but grabbing my hand in the process! I went along with it. She took me upstairs and got out a nice shirt and washed out jeans and told me to get dressed. I put the clothes on and was about to check my hair when the door bell went.

"I've got it Ross!" I chuckled fixing my hair. Then I heard laughing. I walked out to find my mates.

"Hey bud!"

"Steven, Damon, Riley, Luke Josh. OMG! I can't believe you here"

"Believe it mate, and you can thank little princess right here!" I turned to find Laura looking about the hall looking all innocent.

"Be back in a minute" they all nodded while I grabbed Laura's hand and dragged her into the kitchen.

"You got my old mates?"

"Well you got my girls, least I could was bring them! Considering I have had them planned to come since 2 days ago" I chuckled bringing her chin up with my middle finger.

"I love it, thank you. But I love you more!"

"Just no strippers or anything offence"

"I would never in a millions years" I gave her a sweet kiss on the lips lasting a couple of minutes. And because of her lipgloss the kiss lingered, omg! It makes me crazy when that happens.

After Laura and I had our little kissy session I walked back to halls and headed out of the door with my mates.

"So guys, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!"

"Oh and btw, congrats on the girl, she's a keeper" I smiled imagining her smile from that comment.

"Hey, back off. She's becoming a Lynch tomorrow, sorry" they all laughed at comment. It felt good to do this!

About 10 minutes later we arrived outside this club, it was known for it's 'ladies' and I didn't like it, but I was going along with it so far. We walked inside the bar, Luke offered to buy me a drink but I just ordered a coke. I didn't want anything bad to happen! And I'm not that kind of guy that's gonna think 'I want something to happen but I don't because it will piss of the lady' I plainly don't want anything to happen.

"Hey Ross, we have the surprise for you!" I looked about for it but found nothing. Steven grabbed my wrists and pushed me into a room that was hidden behind a curtain, there was a couch, I don't maybe it was something they wanted to show me out of the publics view. I was waiting when a girl, my height, of course she had heals on, brunette, straightened. The clothes she had on actually disgusted me, because of what I have seen with Laura. I prefer that look on her and only Laura. This just grossed me out. This girl was about to sit on my lap, that's when I realise she was a lap dancer. NO WAY! I'm not letting this happen. Come on, I'm marrying the love of my life tomorrow. I can't let something like this happen. I gently pushed the girl away from me and stormed out.

"Haha, what did you think?"

"Steven how could you! I'm truly loyal to Laura. I would never do anything like this! I thought you knew me!"

"Ross, come on! Ever since you met Laura our guy nights disappeared! You were always this excited when this happened!"

"Yeah that's before I met the love of my life. I would never go behind her back and totally do something disgusting" he looked down hopefully feeling guilty.

"Who else was involved?" Luke and Josh raised their hands.

"Damon, Riley?"

"We didn't want this, we were against it!"

"Ok, you's are allowed to come tomorrow! You there I'm gonna have to think about it now! Have fun waiting for my approval!" They didn't looked shocked at all! It was like they were expecting it.

"I'm heading home! Thanks guys for nothing!" I stormed out of the club, probably creating a scene.

"Ross" I turned to find Damon and Riley.

"Yeah guys?"

"We are really sorry. I was not apart if this! I didn't want to be apart of it. Neither did Riley"

"It's cool, thanks for being there! You's still coming tomorrow?" The both nodded and I headed home.

I arrived back at the house still pissed at my 3 mates. I pushed the door open almost breaking it.

"Ross!"

"Yes!" I looked at her, I was so glad to have her in my life, if it wasn't for her, I would have probably done regretting it later.

"What happened?"

"Steven, Luke and Josh arranged a stripper for my gift. But I swear I didn't do anything I just stormed out pissed off at them! They aren't invited by the way!"

"What about Damon and Riley?"

"No, they're ok!" My breathing was starting to go heavy thinking what my so called friends have just done to me.

"I can't believe they done that! I thought they knew I am 200% loyal to you as always will b-" she attacked me with her lips, the fireworks just exploding on my stomach like they always do! Laura's kisses always gives me chills. Her kisses are something else. It's hard to explain. She released.

"What was that for?" I smirked a little waiting for her answer.

"For doing what you done tonight! I love you from the bottom of my heart and to the moon and back! I just honestly can't believe how much you mean to me! I'm so nervous for tomorrow it's gonna be the best day of my entire life" I gave her a sweet kiss and it got heated quickly.

We managed to get upstairs and we ended up on the bed and the rest is history....

(Ok I'm taking a this time! I'm just desperate to finish this book.....question would you's read a following book to this?)

(Vote and comment)

(You can thank @rauraismylife for the update)