Chapter|5

ROSS'S POV

I woke up to screaming, I looked over to see Laura sweating and crying. I reached over to grab her shoulders but she was moving so much I was so scared.

"LAURA" she finally calmed down after me shouting her name. She sat up in the bed, so I pulled her onto my lap. I started to cradle her in my arms to calm her down, I guess it worked as she sighed slightly.

“Baby, what was your dream about?” she looked at me and cuddled into my chest.

“You’ll think I’m a mental case when I tell you this” I placed my hand on her cheek and turned her towards me, she had tears in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Laura, please tell” she sighed while looking out the window.

“In my dream, it was an hour before our ceremony” I smiled, she actually dreamed about our wedding. Wait, why was she crying and screaming?

“What we’re you crying about then?” she looked at me then at our hands that were intertwined with each other.

“I caught your kissing some other girl. You didn’t push her away” My smiled faded, now I get it. I had to reassure her that was never going to happen.

“Laura, I can assure you. That won’t happen. I only ever want you in this world, and now according to our parents you’ll be mines in less than a month. You’ll have my name and let’s hope we get to have little ones running around just like I imagined last night. Laura was smiling, but a single tear fell from her eye, so I wiped away.

“Please don’t cry baby-girl. My baby doesn’t cry, I’ll make sure of it” I gave a reassuring smile; she leaned to kiss me so I closed the gap. The kiss was passionate and sweet; feeling her sweet, moist and warm lips against mines was like heaven. I never want to let go, but we can’t live with-out breathing. And that’s what we need to do. I released and took a breath, she done the same.

“I can’t believe I have such an amazing like you. You’re the best Fiancé I could ever ask for” That caused me to blush, and put it this way I am not a blusher. But Laura, she always seems to get me blushing. We fell back to sleep in each other’s embrace, feeling safe and warm.

My best-friend turned into my girlfriend and now she has turned into my fiancé. My life is perfect, as long as I have Laura with me. Why? Because she will be the only girl I will ever on this planet love. I Ross Shor Lynch am IN love with Laura Marie Marano…that Laura Marie Lynch is soon to be my wife. Huh, it even sounds really good. I can’t wait.

(A/N Sorry, this is kinda like a filler. It's not even over 5oo words. Sorry, please tell in the comments what you think. Vote and......stay tuned for more. Love Yous xoxo)