Chapter|16

I woke up, but decided not to get up yet so I put my arm around Laura, but it didn't feel right. I opened my eyes to find my arm cuddling my own chest. Where is Laura?

I sat up, my clothes were on the little seat all nice and tidy and folded. The clock read 9:00. Where is she? I got out of bed, chucked on some sweat pants and went downstairs. I could smell something incredible being made. I walked into the kitchen to find my fiancé at the stove, I walked up to her and hugged from behind.

"Morning gorgeous" she turned to face me and gave me a gently kiss, I returned with more roughness. But I had just enough energy to strain myself for going further.

"Morning handsome, having some trouble controlling yourself?" I chuckled from her response. So I waited until she placed the food on the plates and turned back to be.

"Can't answer that h-" I slammed my lips onto her without letting her speak another. I did have trouble controlling myself, come on, can you blame me? I gently released with a huge smirk on my face.

"I guess not" she answered back blushing.

"How can I not, your so beautiful, I just want to take you in every way possible, is that wrong?" She shook her head while getting the food. We sat down at the table and started eating the delicious breakfast that was just made.

"Can I ask you something. I think it's important to both of us?" she nodded, but I was wondering how I was going to ask this without being, like I was just shooting the question at her.

"I know we are young and all, but I was wondering when do you want to start a family? Because I don't know if O can wait like 10 years to have kids with you!" she smiled and took my across the table.

"When do you want to make a baby?" There's the question I was waiting for. I smirked at her, she knew it.

"Now" she gave me a shocked face.

"We're eating breakfast, maybe after dinner" she gave me a cheeky wink. After dinner? That's how many hours away?!

"Promise?"

"Promise" I smiled at her, I was looking forward to making a baby with her. But on the other hand, I wasn't going to push her.

"Wanna watch some TV after breakfast?"

"Sure thing baby!" I smiled widely. Today is going to be a good day.

We finished breakfast shortly after and went to the living room. We didn't bother with clothes, yes I was shirtless relaxing. We sat on the couch, Laura cuddling into me with her hand on my chest, her touch sent shivers up my spine. The feeling of her hair against my skin was amazing. There's no words to describe what she makes me feel.

We were watching TV when the news came on!

"Good morning folks, we have unfortunate news for you!" Laura's head was still on my chest, but I could tell her ears were fully focused on the lady talking.

"1st thing is we have found a dead animal on the road, just off U-nail Rd"

"That's a few minutes from here Ross, I wonder what happened!" I just looked at her. Keeping her in my grasp. I didn't dare let go.

"We have identified to driver of who accidentally hit the poor animal. We have confirmed the woman's name was Ellen Marano" my whole body froze.

"WHAT?!?!?" Laura shot up, she was rushing around.

"She has been sent to Carmille Hospital"

"Laura, get your jacket. I'm taking you there right now!" She nodded and got her jacket.

We jumped into the car and I didn't stop driving until I got to the hospital. Once I parked Laura rushed in and I followed her just as quick. We stepped to the reception.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi, Ellen Marano, she's my mother" the girl nodded.

"Level 4 room 23"

"Thanks" Laura and I said and rushed for the elevator.

We got in the lift and Laura started cuddling into my chest. The lift came to a stop and Laura rushed to the next reception. I followed behind.

"Ellen Marano!" The girl pointed to a door. A doctor walked out and he was looking at the board.

"Doc, how is she?" He turned to us and his expression was sympathetic.

"Highly critical, the injuries were worse than we thought"

"She's going to ok though, right?" I could hear Laura's voice cracking! I don't blame her. The doctor just looked at her and walked away. That's never a good sign. Laura walked into the room and saw her mums body lying in the bed.

"Mum" Ellen looked up with the energy she could gather.

"Laura Hunni"

(Couldn't think of anything else, and there had to be some sort of drama, what do you think? Vote and comment)