Chapter|25

Today is the day that Ross and Laura will take each other, hand in hand, holding each others hearts.

{Ross}

I woke up but didn't get out of bed, that's when I realised today is the day. OMG! I'm marrying the girl of my dreams today. I can't believe this is happening today. It seems like only yesterday I met her.

I turned my head to find my small brunette sleeping in my arms, my arm was wrapped around her shoulder, how on earth could I be blessed with such an amazing girl. I guess I kinda have my mum to thank for this. She met Ellen when she was younger and became really good friends with her and are still friends to this day. So basically it was our mothers that brought us together.

I wanted to get started with today as in like 6 or 7 hours I am marrying this girl. I gently managed to wiggle out of Laura's grip, I tiptoed my way out of the room and quietly ran down the stairs into the kitchen and thought I would make a little romantic breakfast rather than something simple.

I got some rose petals and threw them all over the table cloth, I then got some light candles, I know it's morning but I just pull down the blinds to make it darkish in the kitchen.

Once I had the table set for Laura coming down, I got to the cooking part, I decided on making bacon and eggs with a side of sausages. I got out our best plates and put the food on the plates and set the plates down on the table, I got a hold of plate covers and put them over the plates to cover them, I wanted them to be a surprise for Laura. I made sure everything was set before is went back upstairs to wake up the bride.

I walked back upstairs slowly and quietly, slowly opened the door and looked at the bed, to find Laura not in bed, but in the bathroom. I slowly walked over to the bathroom to hear her brushing her teeth.

"Laura hunni, you ok?"

"hmm? Yes, thanks and morning handsome" I blush whenever she says that. I don't know why, but when she says it, it makes me feel special in some way. Maybe it's because the love of my life thinks that of me.

"sorry about that, I was um, brushing my teeth!" I was concerned but Laura had a breakfast waiting for her downstairs.

"come on sweetheart I have a surprise for you" she smiled widely taking my hand and rushing ahead of me. I laughed from her actions. Shes always so eager to eat now a days. I managed to stop her before she entered the kitchen. I covered her eyes and gently moved her forward, once I knew she would be in full view of her surprise I pulled my hands away. She gasps, she didn't turn to me, I thought I did something wrong.

"Ross this is amazing. Your amazing. Your going to be a great husband" she smiles at me. I move towards her chair and pull it out waiting for her to sit down.

"why thank you!"

"your welcome" we both laugh because we trying an accent and it wasn't working for us. But because of us being us we loved each other for it. Hard to explain.

"so how you feeling Laura Bear"

"Laura bear, I like that. And I'm feeling good. You?"

"never better! I can't wait!" she smirked and started to ear her breakfast, she was eating is really fast.

"Laura sweetie, slow down a little. You might give your self indigestion" she slowed down looking at me, she looked at the food and swallowed what she had in her mouth.

"sorry, it was so good and I just wanted more and more. Your a great cook you know" I blush a little from her compliment.

For the rest of the morning we just laughed at each other being silly. I made stupid lame 'Laura Jokes' that I make up just for her. I don't even say much and she's pissing herself laughing at it.