Q x Reader-Punishment Day

-rewritten-

   Today was his punishment day, these days were always the worst. After filming, Q would come home to an empty house and text you he was taking a nap, then after work you'd come home to him sleeping till morning. All you wanted was to be helpful, to be home and do something nice for him. After all, they probably borderline killed him again. You managed to get the day off work, after you got in touch with one of the other jokers and found out that Q was the next loser, and began to plan and execute your gesture for him.

    As you turned on the bath faucet, you heard the door open then slam shut, and you winced, knowing that this day was probably not his best considering he never slams the door. You tottered into the living room and calmly exclaimed, "Hey, Bry!" As you approached the front door, you saw Q with his hands behind his neck, exasperatedly rubbing the stress out of his muscles. "Oh, honey. Are you doing okay?"

    His eyes widened as he saw you, obviously not expecting you to be home, and he wrapped his arms around you as tight as he could before responding with, "I need a nap." Luckily, you had something better set up. A warm bath was running, tea was brewing, and clean sheets were smoothed out under the comforter on your bed.

    "I'm sure you do. You seem pretty beat," you said, leading him to sit between your legs on the couch. You then started to gently massage his shoulders and back, working the knots out of him. "What was it today?" You asked.

    "So many tarantulas, babe. They chained me down to a table and let them loose on me." He shuddered under your touch, melting into your torso. "They told me a fake safe word, too. What a bunch of jerks, right?"

    "I'm so sorry, my love." You stopped rubbing his shoulders. "But, I have a surprise for you!" Q rose off the couch and helped you up as well, an inquisitive look in his eyes as you grabbed the kettle from the kitchen. Taking his favourite mug down from the cabinet, you poured him a cup of tea and handed him the warm mug. "Careful, it's hot!" You winked and led him to the bathroom you two shared, bath drawn with oils and salts mixed in. The lights were out, candles were lit, and the new book Q had recently bought was sat on the counter.

    Q smiled and looked around, a content look on his face. "(Y/N)? What's this?" He asked, setting his mug down on the counter and picking up his book, thumbing the pages.

    "I know how hard punishment days are for you, I wanted to try and make this one a little bit easier, so I took off work. I even washed the sheets, too. If it's not what you like I'm sorry-" He grabbed you by the shoulders and kissed you mid sentence, cutting you off, and his lips pressed to yours felt like a thank you. You could feel the stress already leaving him.

    "(Y/N), it's perfect. I can never thank you enough." He gave you a warm smile and one more hug, then you turned to leave. Before you reached the bathroom door, you felt a hand gently grab your wrist. "What, you're not gonna join me?" Q smirked at you and you could feel your face go bright red, but of course you didn't hesitate.

    "I would love to, Q."

    You both undressed and spent the rest of the night in the bath, only occasionally getting out to refresh your tea. You washed his hair, and he read to you, a book you weren't following the plotline of, but the scenario meant nothing less because of it. After the two of you got out, late at night, you layed in bed for the rest of the night watching TV, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.