Joe x Reader-Engagement

Tears began to swim in your eyes as you walked in on your hotel room in (dream place). Rose petals littered the floor in a path towards a giant circle of them in the middle of the room. There were no petals in the center of the circle, instead sat Joe Gatto, on one knee with a hand in his pocket. 'Joe...?' You smiled and brought a hand to your mouth. You continued to walk, as he began to speak. '(Your full name), I love you. I had a whole speech prepared, but--but when you walked in, I forgot it all. I want to stay with you forever, take you off the market, put a ring on it, tie the knot. I love you so so so so much.' The candles lit up his eyes as the tears in his were more prominent than the ones rolling down your face. Pulling the ring box out of his pocket, he said, '(Y/N), please, marry me?' You simply nodded and were brought into a tight hug by your significant other. He slipped the beautiful gold and silver ring on you finger, and it fit perfectly.

He planted a kiss on your lips, and he ruffled your hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He planted a kiss on your lips, and he ruffled your hair. 'Thank you so much. You make me so happy.' You said.