Joe x Reader-Video Games

You always hid away in the back room of your house, playing video games nonstop, except to eat. Your groceries are delivered straight to your door, and you never leave your house. One day, you run out of groceries. Your delivery man is sick, and no one else will deliver to your house. You decide to finally leave. You zip up your jacket, put on your sneakers, and exit the house. You don't have a car, so you have to walk to the grocery store. When you get there, you grab a basket and begin walking through the isles. Suddenly, a man grabs food out of your basket. 'Excuse me?' You say, as he turns around. His eyes are a beautiful baby blue, and he's got a goofy look on his face. You two are uncomfortably close, and you swear you can hear yelling and laughing coming from his ear. 'That's mine. And...what's that noise coming from your ear?' He gives back what he took, and turns stiff. As he explains what's going on, you can't help but notice how calm he is and how nonchalantly he carries himself. He's cute! You think. You feel yourself begin to blush, and he notices it. 'Are you ok? You're looking kinda red.' You yelp quietly in surprise. 'Y-yes, I'm fine.' You smile. 'I'm Joe, by the way.' He smiles, sticking his hand out so you can shake it. 'Y/N. Nice to meet you.' He smiles as he says goodbye and walks away. You notice that Joe dropped a piece of paper. 'Um, Joe! You dropped this!' You said, picking it up. He didn't turn around, so you read the paper. It says, 'Call me, Y/N! ;) ###-###-####'. You smiled, finished your shopping, and went home.