Murr x Reader-Birthday Surprise

(This takes place at Camp Kikiwaka at age 15/16) ((lol)) (((I love Bunk'd)))
'Give it back!' Murr had taken your (favorite accessory).
'Why would I do that?' He smiled.
'Becaaaaause~ if you do, I'll be able to 'chat' at The Spot tonight.' You said, adding a wink.
'O-oh.' His eyes widened, as he stuttered.
'Meet you there.' You strutted away, thinly smiling suggestively, and swiftly grabbing your (f/a).
You blew him a kiss, and his mouth was still wide open.
He finally regained composure, and went into his cabin.
You, on the other hand, went to The Spot to prepare.
Today was Murrs birthday.
You had brought all of his favorite things, including some ferret stuff for fun.
Le time skippy to the night, brought to you by Skydiving Ferret!
'Surprise!' You yelled, jumping up from behind the old, rusted car.
'Y/N? Q? Sal? Joe? What's all this?' He asked everyone who had come, and motioned to the decorated Spot with his hands.
'Happy birthday, James!' Everyone said in unison.
Presents litter a table near the trees, while a cake sits atop a platform on the hood of the car.
'Wow, you guys really went all out!' Murr said with a smile.
You went over to him and gave him a hug.
'Happy birthday, little ferret.' You winked.

For the rest of the night, you all partied, and you got Murr a ferret for his birthday. He named it Ja'Crispy, and that's where that joke started.

//AN// Hope you enjoyed this, and I'm sorry I haven't updated recently! \\AN\\