Murr x Reader-Kidnapping

(PRETTY DARK STUFF AHEAD kinda)
'Go to sleep! You're so drunk.' You smiled, as Murr slurred an, 'ok, I love you.' You laid down next to him, slowly but surely falling asleep. In the middle of the night, you felt Murr lurch up from his laying position and breathe heavily. 'Baby?' You groggily ask, flipping over to look at him. 'What's the matter?' His breathing steadies, and he begins talking to you.

'I had a scary dream. I dreamt that I was skydiving again, except this time, it was into an aquarium full of sharks. Then, as I barely escaped, I found a box at the front door of our apartment. When I opened it, it had my/Q's wig tucked inside with a note saying, 'come rescue your precious princess in ten minutes, or else.' It had an address on it, so I followed and, eventually, it led into a tunnel. The tunnel had blood on the walls, with the....the bodies of Q, Joe, and Sal on the floor. I made it to the door of the room where you were, and checked my clock. It had been 20 minutes.' He teared up. 'You were tied to a chair with a gag in your mouth by a man looking about 55. He smiled, laughed, and knocked me out. When I woke up, I was tied to another chair and gagged as well. Y/N... I watched him rape and kill you, Y/N. Then I woke up.'

You sat wide eyed looking at the man you loved. He was crying. You embraced Murr, saying, 'Oh, hunny. Nonono, please don't cry. I'm fine, you're fine.' He laid back down and you rubbed his back. 'I love you, ok? I love you so much. Please don't worry.' You kept telling Murr sweet nonsense such as that until eventually you both fell asleep, hugging each other all night.