Murr x Rich!Reader-The Grocery Store

Turning the silver key out of my purple Ferrari, I locked my car and walked into the grocery store, high heels clicking under me. My dress wasnt too tight, but it did fit my form quite well.

I was on a 'mission', you could say, searching for the perfect Easter candies for the office

I was on a 'mission', you could say, searching for the perfect Easter candies for the office. All of a sudden, there were two men stopping me for food samples. "Excuse me, ma'am," one said, seeming excessively nervous. "Would you like to try a chocolate covered pretzel?" He asked with a slight stutter. "Sure, I have a little time..." I took the pretzel, and looked up from my phone. Jesus. I never thought I'd see someone like him at a grocery store, and not one of those hoity-toity parties my mother throws. "U-uh, thank-thanks." What was happening? The other man was still trying to give me food, and they went back and forth with it. When the man I took a liking to offered me another sample, I obliged, and a piece of paper came along with the food. It had his name and phone number on it, 'James Murray, text me! ;)' I was going to. Leaving the area, I put the paper in my purse and continued shopping. When I got home, James and I held a beautiful conversation, and planned a date.