Q x Reader-Soulmates-Part 1

(Q P.O.V.)

She has to be in this college. I know she does. We live in a world where anything you draw on yourself, it appears on your soulmate. Everyday, a new drawing appears on my wrists, or arms, and I'm determined to find the artist. The drawings are so intricate and beautiful, little doodles that form a bigger picture, or just giant flowers and birds. Usually, it's a sleeve of some sort, but sometimes, she draws little symbolic drawings. The recurring theme, though? It's always on our left arm.

Just as long as it isn't (Y/N). She's the girl your mother doesn't want around. A sleeve of tattoos on her right arm, and she always dressed like a so-called 'rebel'. Not to mention how snappy she can be with the professors. It's not that she's rude, she's actually very nice, but (Y/N) would just damage my reputation. She's such a loner, I'd be surprised if she even had a soulmate! Rude, I know, but hey, my opinion isn't illegal, right?

Settling down into my usual seat at the 'top' of the class, behind (Y/N), I realized the professor was late. Also, (Y/N), three other students, and I were the only ones in the class. Guess the prof. wasn't late, we were just early. That's unlike us...

With nothing to look at, my eyes fixated on my arm, and a new drawing appeared. I quickly lifted my gaze to see (Y/N), doodling on her left arm with a black sharpie.

No...

A/N; hey this sounds mean or needy but I would really like it if you guys wouldn't mind leaving your thoughts in the comments :) ok love you bye babes