Q x Reader-Never Be Like Them Part 3

You walked to the very back of the building and watched the last person cry over meeting the guys, then leave. Q said something to them, then surprised you by sprinting over to you. You flinched as Brian began to quickly roll up your sleeve and unravel the bandages. It hurt a great deal, and Q teared up. You rolled your eyes and he looked up at you. 'Why, Y/N? Why would you cut yourself?' You stared into his chocolate brown eyes, wondering why a semi-complete stranger was worried about your well being. OPTION ONE; 'It's not like you know me personally, why do you care?'
OPTION TWO; (Open up to Q)
OPTION THREE; (CRY ON HIS SHOULDER)

OPTION ONE PATH; 'It's not like you know me personally, why do you care?' He looked hurt. Not as hurt as you, of course, but....you know. 'I-you're a fan. Of course I care about you.' He touched the old scars lightly, making you wince in pain. He looked up at you quickly, before removing his hand from your wrist. Talking to a crying you softly, he gently re-wrapped your bandages and rolled your sweatshirt back down. 'It'll all be ok. Please...let this pass and stick with me. You have my phone number. I'm begging you, don't hesitate to text or call me whenever you need to talk. ...Please...' His words made you feel even worse, you felt like you really hurt him. You cried twice as hard, and seeing this, Q grimaced. 'Nonono...no. Stop crying, Y/N.' He wiped the tears of your cheek and kissed it. 'I'm so sorry!' You sobbed quietly, with no more tears, as the other guys came over and they all comforted you.

OPTION TWO PATH; 'I- my life is a mess.' You said, telling Q everything. He looked so...amused, when you told him you weren't important. 'What's so funny?' You asked, hurt. 'It's just the 'I'm not important' part kinda got me. That's not true, at all. How old are you, Y/N?' '39 years old.' You said. 'Well, you probably knew this, ya IJ buff, but I'm 41.' You nodded. You knew. All of a sudden, Q pressed his lips on yours, kissing you, taking you by surprise. He dropped the bandages he previously held in his hands, and wrapped his arms around your waist. When he broke the kiss, he delicately re-wrapped the bandages, and told you to 'stay in touch', and to 'stop hurting yourself'. You did keep in touch, and every time you felt bad, or like you wanted to hurt yourself, you called Q. When you went to the meet and greet, you had made each of the guys a bracelet, and when you watched the new episodes, you saw that each of them was wearing that bracelet. 💖

OPTION THREE PATH; You broke into tears on Brian's shoulder, as he hugged you and pet you and kissed your head. 'It's all gonna be alright. It'll all be ok, I promise you. You'll be fine. If you keep fighting, you can and will get through the whatever is hurting you, my guarantee.' You smiled through your racking sobs. As they died down, Q looked you in the eyes. 'My guarantee.' He grinned sentimentally, and you two spent the whole rest of the day talking about his depression, how he got through it, your anxiety and depression, and the show. Brian Michael Quinn saved your life that night.

SERIOUS A/N HERE
Please, nobody end your life because of mean words or occurrences. Please. You are all so important and you mean so much. You can get through this and you will I promise so just stay strong for me and the guys, ok? ILYSM!!💖💖💖