Sal x Reader-Punishment Day

"I was so out of place!"

"Hon, stop talking about it or you'll make yourself panic again!" Sal wouldn't quit thinking about the bingo hall from the day before. All the anxiety from that afternoon had carried on from then to still now. I was sitting on the couch, where he paced in front of me, biting his nails.

"I need to try and stay level headed."

"Chances are, you'll never see any of them again!"

"They were just so mad!"

"They're probably not anymore! It's been over a day."

Sal had a tendency to linger on punishments for up to three days after they happened. I always tried to get his mind off of them, but he refused my help everytime, and I was running out of ideas. The clock read 8:16 pm, much past dinner, much before bedtime, and nothing good was on T.V. There was essentially nothing left for me to do.

"Stop trying to think of things to do." It's like he read my mind, calling me out of my trance.

"Hey, come sit next to me." He obliged, and I had him cross his legs and have his back face me. I took the same position, and began rubbing his shoulders.

"That feels really nice. Sorry that I'm being so 'extra', I'm just extremely anxious to see any of them again," Sal said, turning on Netflix.

"I completely understand. Can we watch The Office?"

"Yes ma'am!" He happily turned to the middle of season two, and we started watching. I leaned back into the couch, and he leaned into me, and that's how we fell asleep.

*ok so this is a really chill chapter i kinda like it actually, also i hate this new update it looks so weird and bad and this is the wrong colour orange wrud wattpad get it together ALSO thank you so fucking much for getting this book to #1 IN THE 'JOKERS' HASHTAG OMFG IM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL :* LOVE YOU SO MUCH MKAY BYE*